AccueilWicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 VideWicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Wicked [Universal - 2024]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Tinkerbel1979

Tinkerbel1979

Féminin

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Suite de Wicked le roman Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 27 Oct 2022 - 15:18

Seven a écrit:
C'est vrai, mais ça serait justement une bonne occasion de faire un mixte entre la comédie musicale et le livre Wink

En parlant de livre, j'ai lu Wicked quand Glee l'a fait entrer dans ma vie (+- 2013)... J'ai appris qu'il y avait une suite "Son of the witch" (2005) et j'ai attendu sa traduction pendant longtemps.
Et aujourd'hui que je n'attendais plus rien du tout, le roman apparait au détour d'un rayonnage de ma librairie attitrée...

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Witch10

Si vous avez aimé le roman, je suposse que ça vous intéressera ...

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Fantas10
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Wicked [Universal - 2024] Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Dim 16 Avr 2023 - 18:59

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Ft2P-p4WYAMZ509?format=jpg&name=large

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Ft2P-p4WYAIwzvY?format=jpg&name=large

Les adultes sont juste des enfants qui ont grandi.

MadEye, Flounder69 et Brozen aiment ce message

https://www.senscritique.com/Walter-Mouse
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Wicked [Universal - 2024] Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 27 Jan 2024 - 15:00

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 42323710

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 42322510

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 42319510

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 42300610

Jon Chu a écrit:
then close your eyes. Tap your heels together 3 times and think to yourself…

———

Thank you to the massive crew and cast and @universalpictures pictures for supporting the most ambitious cinematic production I have ever been a part of or, frankly, ever witnessed. We built real Munchkinland! A multi-level Shiz University Campus! I walked and shopped in a real Emerald City and met the actual Wizard head that moved in realtime!! And to fill that space with the insane LIVE vocals of Cynthia Erivo, Ariana Grande, Jonathan Bailey, Michelle Yeoh, Jeff Goldblum, Ethan Slater, Bowen Yang, Marissa Bode, Bronwyn James, Keala Settle,  Aaron Teoh and so many more?!! most of the year my jaw has been on the floor and heart in the clouds. Cameras began rolling here in London in November of 2022 and now in January 2024 our principal photography is officially wrapped. Whew. Exhale.

Closing my eyes.

And
click.
click.
click.

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Banniz12
Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney

MadEye et Brozen aiment ce message

https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Wicked [Universal - 2024] Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Lun 12 Fév 2024 - 0:50

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Gggb8210

MadEye aime ce message

AnotherSnow

AnotherSnow

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Wicked [Universal - 2024] Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 14 Fév 2024 - 8:48

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Signat13
Avatar : Gustaf Tenggren (1896-1970), dessin préparatoire pour Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains (1937).

Flounder69 aime ce message

Oeuf0platieN

Oeuf0platieN

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Wicked [Universal - 2024] Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 14 Fév 2024 - 9:07

Pour les fans de briques, quelques sets LEGO basés sur le film semblent être à prévoir d'après ce petit teasing de la marque :

Aux dernières rumeurs, il devrait s'agir de 4 références disponibles en octobre 2024 :

75681 ($29,99)
75682 ($49,99)
75683 ($59,99)
75684 ($89,99)

Disneyland Paris
12-14/10/2003 (Disney's Sequoia Lodge)
21-23/02/2008 (Disney's Newport Bay Club)
24-26/10/2012 (Disney's Hotel New York)
24-26/04/2016 (Disney's Newport Bay Club)
01-03/06/2022 (Disney's Hotel Santa Fe)
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Wicked [Universal - 2024] Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 21 Mar 2024 - 17:00

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April210

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April211

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April213

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April212

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April216

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April214

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April215

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April218

Wicked [Universal - 2024] - Page 3 April217

Vanity Fair a écrit:

Plus, Jon M. Chu reveals his vision for the feverishly anticipated musical alongside brand-new images of Erivo, Grande, Jeff Goldblum, Michelle Yeoh, and more.

Never underestimate the power of divas working in tandem. When Cynthia Erivo and Ariana Grande sign on to a joint Zoom call, they deliver an elongated hiii so joyous it overpowers my laptop’s speakers and knocks the sound out temporarily. “It could have been that we were both screaming at the same time,” says Erivo. “Sorry, we came in hot,” Grande adds sweetly. “We were excited.”

Like theater geeks worldwide, they’ve waited more than 20 years for the Wicked musical to be adapted for the screen. Directors as varied as J.J. Abrams, Ryan Murphy, and Rob Marshall were all reported to have circled the movie at some point; rumor has it actors like Lea Michele and Amy Adams did too. For years, Stephen Daldry was attached to direct, but that version fell apart. Why did it all take so long? “Having done something well in one sandbox, there’s pressure if you’re going to do it in the other sandbox,” says producer Marc Platt, the engine behind both the Broadway production and the film. “Maybe subconsciously, I was like, ‘I’m not quite ready for that, emotionally.’ ”

A prequel to The Wizard of Oz based on Gregory Maguire’s novel, Wicked tells the story of Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West, and good witch Glinda before Dorothy, her house, and her little dog too landed in Oz. The Broadway show was staggering in scale and included two of this century’s most beloved musical theater songs, “Popular” and “Defying Gravity.” So the movie’s director would need a worthy vision. Enter Jon M. Chu, the man behind Crazy Rich Asians and In the Heights. Chu is an OG Wicked fan who saw the musical during its pre-Broadway tryout in San Francisco. “I remember thinking, Oh, wow. It feels like a movie already,” Chu says. Or maybe two movies, to give the story room to fly? Chu’s Wicked hits theaters this Thanksgiving, with part two arriving a year later.

Originally, Chu considered unknowns for the roles Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel made legendary. Instead, the production landed on superstars. Grande playfully admits to “stalking” Platt to play Glinda: “It was literally 10 years of being like, ‘Knock, knock, any developments? Is there an audition coming this year, or next year? I would like to start preparing today.’ ” When the time came, she didn’t ease up. “Every time she came in to audition, she’d be there at least 30 minutes early,” says Chu. “I’d see her car circling. I’d be like, ‘Who is that?’ ‘That’s Ariana Grande.’ ‘Why is she here so early?’ ” Erivo had won an Emmy, a Grammy, and a Tony, but the Brit “honestly didn’t believe I’d be seen” for the role—and was one of the last people brought in for Elphaba. Once she got the call, she says, “I was training like I was a boxer.” After she sang, says Chu, “Marc and I looked at each other and we’re like, ‘We’re done.’ ”

You might assume that creating Oz would involve excessive CGI. You’d be mistaken. “I was like, ‘I want to do it the way I dreamed about it as a kid when I watched Hook,’ ” Chu says. “Behind the scenes, Steven Spielberg was on a dock with a giant pirate ship. I’m like, ‘If this is my one opportunity to do this, I want to do that.’ ” Wicked’s yellow brick road came complete with mud, and an actual train transports the witches to the Emerald City. And the singing? “These are live vocals,” Chu says. “When we were shooting it, those girls were like, ‘Fuck the pre-records. We’re going live.’ ” The director was skeptical. “There’s going to be a lot of wind in your air pipes. Is that okay?” he asked. They didn’t miss a beat: “ ‘Yeah. That’s what we do.’ ”

For “Defying Gravity,” Erivo actually sailed through the Western sky belting high F’s. “She had a harness pulling and pushing and yanking and tugging on every nook and cranny that there is,” says Grande. Her own numbers were no stroll in the park. “I’m literally never going to forget you jumping on a chandelier over my head whilst singing,” Erivo tells her costar. Grande giggles, remembering the stunt. “She was just so excited to perform for her new friend,” she says of Glinda. “She wanted to do a trick.”

Jeff Goldblum works more questionable miracles in the film as the so-called wonderful wizard of Oz. Bridgerton breakout Jonathan Bailey plays dreamy prince Fiyero, who drives a wedge between Elphaba and Glinda. And Ethan Slater, a Tony nominee for playing the lead in Broadway’s SpongeBob SquarePants musical, won the role of Boq with his comedic chops. As for Michelle Yeoh, she made sure Chu understood her limitations before casting her as the headmistress of Glinda and Elphaba’s school. The director remembers asking his Crazy Rich Asians star if she’d ever do a musical. “She’s like, ‘Jon, I can’t sing—but I would do anything for you.’ ”

The heart of Wicked is Elphaba and Glinda’s bond—a friendship between two women scrutinized by a less-than-forgiving public. “When two giant stars come together, you never know what kind of egos come flying out,” Chu admits. But Erivo and Grande forged a relationship that changed them for the better. “I just need to say that I don’t think people realize that she’s got the chops,” says Erivo, grasping Grande’s hand. “I don’t think people realize how brilliant this person’s brain and voice and talent is.” Grande turns away, her eyes welling up. She also paid Erivo a compliment, like the good witch she is: “She’s my favorite female voice. When I was watching you sing at the Oscars, I said, ‘I hope someday I get to sing with her.’ ” Thank goodness dreams come true.

Wicked [Universal - 2024]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3