Accueil[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Vide[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Mar 7 Juil - 1:47

Nouvel article dans cette série consacrée aux cast members de Shanghai Disney Resort : Andrew Chan, senior manager of attractions operations.

Citation :
Managing fun while working hard

After 10 years working for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Hong Kong-born Andrew Chan exemplifies the ideal career path.

He started from the entry level, operating rides and greeting park guests, and worked his way up the Disney ladder. He is now a senior manager of attractions operations for Shanghai Disney Resort.

In 2005, when Chan was a social worker, he heard that Disney was recruiting 500 trainees in Hong Kong in advance of the opening of Disneyland there. They were to be trained in Florida.

“To be honest, all I knew about Disney back then was Mickey Mouse,” said Chan. “But like many others, I thought it was a good opportunity and a chance to go to the United States and see the world for the first time.”

Chan won a trainee spot and spent six months at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, learning the company from the bottom up, and being trained with passionate cast members who also taught him how to create magic for guests. He worked at the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.

“Performing was a significant part of my job,” he said. “I operated the rides, but at the same time, I greeted guests in a pirate’s way.”

Chan recalls one experience when he observed a family vacationing in Florida, who came to the park every day for a week. On the last day, they waited for him after the ride was over.

“The parents said it was their last day at the park and introduced me to their children,” he said. “They said they had enjoyed the park and meeting me. It was like a magic moment. I have never forgotten it. At that moment, I realized working for Disney wasn’t just about creating magic moments for guests; sometimes they create magic moments for ourselves as well.”

Upon his return to Hong Kong, Chan eventually became head of Fantasyland attractions operations and then was promoted to guest services manager.

For the next decade, he worked in a variety of management roles, including production coordination, training and finally area management.

“I think I am an example of how the company provides career advancement opportunities,” said Chan. “Looking back, it’s been quite an experience seeing the opening of a new resort and watching its expansion, development and improvement.”

Last year Chan was transferred to Shanghai, as senior manager of attractions operations, with responsibilities for ride operations, recruitment and training.

Eventually, he will lead a team of attractions operations, working closely with other operations functions, to provide Disney-standard guest services for everyone visiting the theme park.

Since last year, Shanghai Disney Resort has recruited new graduates for training to prepare for next spring’s grand opening. Some of the trainees have been assigned to Chan’s department.

“Looking at them is like looking at myself 10 years ago,” said Chan. “I hope their journey is as rewarding as mine has been.”

Chan said safety is a paramount concern at all Disney parks. Shanghai is no exception. The resort has issued detailed guidelines for the safe operation of all the rides and other attractions and arrangements for waiting lines to maintain order.

Chan said everyone at Shanghai Disney Resort is excited about next year’s opening.

“When training new Cast, I teach them how to interact with the guests to try to create a unique experience for them,” said Chan. “I want both our Cast and guests to feel that the resort is a special and memorable world.”

What was your first experience with Disney?

A: I went to the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando as a trainee. I stepped off a 24-hour flight and was exhausted, but the brightness and new interests that quickly surrounded me revived my spirits.

What do you think is the biggest achievement of your career with Disney?

A: I witnessed the opening of a Disney resort, and now I’m going to witness a second one. I have learned openness and respect from my work, which are very important.

What do you think is the most valuable part of the Disney culture?

A: Respect and open-mindedness. Disney offers many opportunities to learn from the best in the business and improve oneself.

What makes Disney so outstanding in the industry?

A: I think it is that the company and its employees are always striving to do better.

Shanghai Daily - 3 juillet 2015.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Mar 7 Juil - 10:43

Deux nouvelles en provenance de Shanghai :

Le Disney Store de Shanghai Lujiazui a mis en vente en ce début juillet une nouvelle collection d'articles intitulée ILoveSH pour I Love Shanghai (textiles, tasse, porte-clefs, peluches et autres petits souvenirs) ainsi qu'une série de six peluches Tsum Tsum "Shanghai" en édition limitée également exclusive à la boutique.

Wei Guofeng, directeur du Disney Store de Shanghai Lujiazui, a précisé que les différents articles de la collection commémorative lancée fin mai dernier à l'occasion de l'inauguration de la boutique est maintenant entièrement épuisée.

Le viaduc de Shenjiang, route d'accès à la Shanghai International Tourism & Resort Zone et Shanghai Disney Resort a été mise en service il y a peu de temps.

Shanghai Disney Resort n'ouvrant ses portes qu'au printemps 2016, il n'y a actuellement aucun embarras de circulation comme nous le démontre cette photo prise le 1er juillet dernier Smile

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 754627viaduc
L'éclair

L'éclair

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 10 Juil - 1:03

Encore ce même ciel gris et cette sensation de brouillard... Ca me stresse Razz

" Pouvoir être lu, c'est déjà être apprécié "
zelko

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 10 Juil - 2:07

L'éclair a écrit:
Encore ce même ciel gris et cette sensation de brouillard... Ca me stresse Razz

C'est la polution ,c'est toujours comme ça la bas .C'est le Fog .
Hercule
Chronique Disney
Hercule

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 10 Juil - 4:12

Le smog, pas le fog ! Razz

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Banniere-chronique-disney
loaloa
In Memoriam
loaloa

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 10 Juil - 9:39

Intéressant article ( en anglais ) de Bloomberg.com au sujet de Shanghaî Disneyland expliquant comment Disney essaye de ne pas faire deux fois les mèmes erreurs et de tenir compte de la culture locale - le fameux "Authentically Disney and "distinctly Chinese" de Bob Iger.

"Rethinking Disneyland for the Chinese Family: The Shanghai park is designed with extended families—and even line jumpers—in mind".

"As any parent who’s hauled awe-struck kids through a Disney park in the U.S. knows, the stars of the show are the ever-present Mickey, Minnie, and the fairy tale princesses (think Cinderella, Ariel, and Elsa) that Walt Disney transformed into a perpetual profit machine. But visitors to Shanghai Disneyland, set to open next spring, will be wowed by a new cast member in a starring role: Chinese culture. Whether it’s the giant glass peony blossom representing nobility and good fortune at the center of a fairy-bedecked fountain, the “lucky” cloud patterns painted on some spires of the massive castle dwarfing the park, or the traditional dim sum restaurant in the Disneytown night life area, every detail will exhibit a heavy dose of mainland history and customs.
“We’re building something that’s authentically Disney and distinctly Chinese,” Disney Chairman Robert Iger says. “It definitely will be Disneyland in China, but we’ll obviously be respectful of the Chinese culture and relatable to the people of China.”

In May the company opened the world’s largest Disney Store in Shanghai, the mainland’s most affluent metropolis. But the $5.5 billion resort Disney is building in partnership with Shanghai’s local government—within a three-hour drive of more than 330 million potential visitors—is a far bigger bet on China’s rising middle class. It’s also the entertainment giant’s largest foreign investment ever.

Despite Disney’s longtime success in theme parks, risks remain. Since the 1980s, many Chinese real estate developers have added entertainment components to their projects, so there are plenty of rivals for mainlanders’ leisure-time dollars. The number of Chinese amusement parks, including water parks and other destinations with rides, is expected to reach 850 this year, up 40 percent since 2006, according to consultant IBISWorld. Comcast’s Universal Studios is building a theme park in Beijing, and DreamWorks Animation is opening a film studio and entertainment complex in Shanghai. Attractions operated by local competitors, such as Songcheng Park in Hangzhou and Chimelong Ocean Kingdom in Hengqin, rank among the most attended in the world, according to consulting firm Aecom.
“They [Disney] have to be on top of their game,” says Dennis Speigel, a theme park consultant from Cincinnati who’s worked in China. “It better be sized correctly, it better be finished properly, because the Chinese are so into technology and social media, now they know what’s going on.”

China’s one-child policy and a desire by extended families to travel together often mean there are as many as four adults for every kid in the parks, says Craig Hanna, chief creative officer for Thinkwell Group, a theme park designer based in Los Angeles, which has done work in China. So operators need to design plenty of seating, restaurants, viewing areas, and open space where older family members can camp out while others go on rides, Hanna says.

Chinese companies don’t typically offer paid vacation time, so park attendance tends to surge around a handful of national holidays, according to Tony Sze, senior counselor of the Chimelong Group, one of China’s largest park operators. To reduce the waits at rides during peak times, the company schedules parades and street performances to draw customers elsewhere in its parks, he says. Disney has been adding games, videos, and robots to distract Shanghai customers while they wait.

Another challenge is the Chinese propensity for line-cutting, detailed in a 2010 article in InPark Magazine, published by the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions. The article described tactics such as “constant walking,” moving forward while pretending there’s no line, or using a kid as an “advance man” to snake through the queue, bypassing the waiting throngs. The article recommended enclosed lines that narrow to single file so people can’t jump ahead. “Rather than pull people away and say ‘I’m sorry, you can’t do that,’ you make it impossible,” says John Rust, senior creative director at Rethink Leisure & Entertainment, another California-based theme park designer.

The Shanghai Disney Resort will feature 11 acres of gardens at its center, with benches and areas for strolling. Playing to Iger’s mandate to focus on Chinese culture, the Garden of the Twelve Friends will blend Chinese zodiac symbols with Disney characters. Remy, from the Pixar film Ratatouille, represents the Year of the Rat. The lambs from Mary Poppins do the same for the Year of the Sheep.

The Chinese like large-scale visuals, Hanna says. And Disney will satisfy that with Shanghai’s Enchanted Storybook Castle, the tallest and largest such structure at any Disney park. Chinese parkgoers also expect live entertainment. Outside the Shanghai park will be Disneytown, a shopping plaza with no entry fee that will serve as a kind of overflow area and include a theater with the first Mandarin-language live production of The Lion King.

Disney has learned from past mistakes. Disneyland Paris opened in 1992 to French criticism of the lack of wine on its menus; Shanghai will have plenty of local food at various prices. The 310-acre Hong Kong Disneyland was dinged at its debut as too small; Shanghai will be three times the size. And the Paris park, with seven on-site hotels with a total 5,765 rooms, suffered from a lodging glut; Shanghai will open with two Disney-run hotels totaling 1,220 rooms. “They’ve definitely learned some lessons,” says Lee Cockerell, who supervised food offerings at the hotels at Disneyland Paris when it opened. “Understand the culture, respect the culture, and make sure the guests are going to get what they expect.”
http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/
Mr.Ravenswood

Mr.Ravenswood

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 10 Juil - 10:02

On espere qu'ils ont appris la lecon! Surtout pour l'exemple de hong kong!

Grim Grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
zelko

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 10 Juil - 21:31

Hercule a écrit:
Le smog, pas le fog ! Razz

Oui le Fog ,c'est à Londres .
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Lun 13 Juil - 13:02

Vinc a écrit:
Extrait de CNBC News dans lequel Julia Boorstin évoque de nouvelles informations prochainement dévoilées sur Shanghai Disneyland.

Sur certains forums certains font référence à d'éventuelles révélations lors de la D23 Expo 2015 (14 au 16 août) mais il ne faudra pas attendre jusque là... Wink

Pour patienter jusqu'à mercredi prochain, voici deux nouvelles images conceptuelles  

Comme annoncé vendredi dernier, Shanghai Disney Resort présentera officiellement son parc à thème, ses deux hôtels et Disneytown ce mercredi 15 juillet à 18h00.

D'après les derniers échos, la date d'ouverture de Shanghai Disneyland devrait être annoncée à l'occasion de cette présentation !

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 327681shang

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 625300sdlr1
Dash
Administrateur
Dash

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Mar 14 Juil - 1:06

Ça approche ! Very Happy

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Banniere-chronique-disney [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Tumblr10
Disneyland Paris : déc. 1997/avr. 1998/juil. 1999/avr. 2005/aoû. 2005/oct. 2005/fév. 2006/avr. 2006 - Cast Member 2006-2011 - visites régulières jusqu'à aujourd'hui
Walt Disney World Resort : nov. 2008/mai 2011/fév.-mars 2018/sep. 2019/oct. 2022
Disneyland Resort : sep. 2009/mai 2013/nov. 2015/août 2019/déc. 2023
Tokyo Disney Resort : juin 2015/avr. 2016
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort : mars 2016
Shanghai Disney Resort : mai 2016 / juin 2016 / juil. 2016
Disney Cruise Line : mars 2018 (Disney Dream) / sep. 2019 (Disney Fantasy) / oct. 2022 (Disney Wish) / nov. 2023 (Disney Magic) / sep. 2024 (Disney Wonder)
https://linktr.ee/david.scordia
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Mer 15 Juil - 10:49

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 44347875sd
Photo : Disney Parks Blog.

Le resort a été officiellement présenté au Shanghai Expo Center par Bob Iger, PDG de la Walt Disney Company, accompagné de Tom Staggs, directeur des opérations, et Bob Chapek, Président de la division Parks & Resorts.

Découvrez en détail les six lands, leurs attractions, spectacles et restaurants dans les différents sujets dédiés du forum :

Mickey Avenue : https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t50039-shangai-disneyland-mickey-avenue

Gardens of Imagination : https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t50041-shanghai-disneyland-gardens-of-imagination

Fantasyland : https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t50038-shanghai-disneyland-fantasyland et https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t41756p180-shanghai-disneyland-the-enchanted-storybook-castle-2016

Tomorrowland : https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t41761p20-shanghai-disneyland-tomorrowland-tron-lightcycle-power-run-buzz-lightyear-planet-rescue

Treasure Cove
: https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t41755p60-shanghai-disneyland-treasure-cove-potc-battle-for-the-sunken-treasure

Adventure Isle : https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t50037-shanghai-disneyland-adventure-isle-soarin-over-the-horizon-roaring-rapids

Disneytown : https://www.disneycentralplaza.com/t50042-shanghai-disney-resort-disneytown

Le communiqué de presse :

Citation :
Disney Unveils New Magic in Shanghai: Resort Filled with Innovative Attractions and Entertainment Created Especially for Chinese Guests

Shanghai Disneyland, the First Disney Theme Park in Mainland China, Offers Something for Everyone Across Six Themed Lands Resort Includes Two Hotels, a Shopping, Dining and Entertainment District, and Wishing Star Park

Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, will introduce magical Disney storytelling and experiences designed especially for Chinese guests when Shanghai Disneyland opens in Spring 2016. The theme park will feature six themed lands filled with world-class attractions and live entertainment spectaculars – many appearing for the first time in a Disney theme park.

Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger today revealed details of the highly anticipated vacation destination during a presentation at Shanghai Expo Centre, unveiling a scale model of the resort and displays that showcase key highlights of attractions, entertainment, dining and hotels.

“We are building something truly special here in Shanghai that not only showcases the best of Disney’s storytelling but also celebrates and incorporates China’s incredibly rich heritage to create a one-of-a-kind destination that will delight and entertain the people of China for generations to come,” said Iger speaking to media during today’s presentation at the Shanghai Expo Centre.

“We are taking everything we’ve learned from our six decades of exceeding expectations – along with our relentless innovation and famous creativity to create a truly magical place that is both authentically Disney and distinctly Chinese,” said Iger.

Shanghai Disney Resort, part of the Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone, is a complete vacation destination and at opening will include:

•Shanghai Disneyland, a theme park with six themed lands: Adventure Isle, Gardens of Imagination, Mickey Avenue, Tomorrowland, Treasure Cove and Fantasyland, with the Enchanted Storybook Castle.

•Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, imaginatively themed hotels conveniently located near the theme park.

•Disneytown, an international shopping, dining and entertainment district, adjacent to Shanghai Disneyland and including the Walt Disney Grand Theatre, home to the first-ever Mandarin production of the Broadway hit Disney’s THE LION KING.

•Wishing Star Park, with beautiful gardens, a walking path and a glittering lake.

Shanghai Disney Resort promises something wonderful for everyone. Guests will be immersed in popular Disney stories that come to life at the largest castle in a Disney park, at the first pirate-themed land in a Disney park, on the longest Disney Parks parade route and in more enchanting places filled with thrills, creativity and adventure. Throughout the resort, visitors will encounter another distinguishing Disney difference: warm hospitality and renowned guest service delivered by Disney cast members.

At Shanghai Disneyland, Six Themed Lands Offer Something for Everyone, Memories for All

Shanghai Disneyland, the first theme park of its kind in Mainland China, will be a world of boundless possibilities and a place to create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Lush gardens, live stage productions and thrilling attractions will appeal to guests of all generations who visit its six lands. Guests also will encounter Disney characters in each land, including Mickey Mouse and his pals, Disney princesses, Captain Jack Sparrow and Winnie the Pooh.

Mickey Avenue is the first main entry at a Disney park inspired by the colorful personalities of Mickey Mouse and his pals. In the neighborhoods of this welcoming, whimsical avenue, guests will share a hug and get a photo with some all-time favorite Disney characters. Avenue M Arcade,one of the many shops along the avenue, will feature the largest selection of gifts and collectibles inside the theme park.

Gardens of Imagination will celebrate the wonders of nature and the joy of imagination, as guests leave everyday life behind to enjoy the seven whimsical gardens. Guests will take a spin on the Fantasia Carousel, soar on the back of Dumbo the Flying Elephant and enjoy the area’s iconic Disney entertainment, including Castle stage shows and “Ignite the Dream, a Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light.” From several places in this land, guests will enjoy “Mickey’s Storybook Express,” an exciting parade with its own musical soundtrack and colorful performers on the longest parade route in a Disney park.

Fantasyland, inspired by Disney’s animated films, will be the largest land and home to the majestic Enchanted Storybook Castle. In this fairy-tale paradise, guests will float through familiar Disney stories on Voyage to the Crystal Grotto, hitch a rollicking ride on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – in and out of tunnels glowing with dazzling diamonds – and take flight over the skies of London on Peter Pan’s Flight. They may also explore the Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh or follow Alice through a dazzling Wonderland maze.

Adventure Isle will immerse guests in a newly discovered lost world, filled with hidden treasures and a chance to explore its mysteries. The mighty Roaring Mountain will tower over guests and beckon them on their journey. Guests may blaze their own trails at Camp Discovery, travel around the world on Soaring over the Horizon, or embark on the thrilling rafting adventure Roaring Rapids, straight through the heart of Adventure Isle. There they will discover the realm of a massive, mysterious, creature.

Treasure Cove will be the first pirate-themed land in a Disney park, a place to join the adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones. As guests explore this pirate world, they will enter Pirates of the Caribbean – Battle for the Sunken Treasure, an attraction that transforms a boat ride into a thrilling journey with cutting-edge innovations in robotics, animation, set design and multimedia. Adventurous spirits will be tempted to board a pirate ship, paddle through the scenic cove on Explorer Canoes and dine at Barbossa’s Bounty.

Tomorrowland will be a venue of limitless possibilities, where the promise of tomorrow has never looked brighter. Disney’s innovative use of technology has produced a land where guests will go to infinity and beyond on Buzz Lightyear Planet Rescue, a new space ranger adventure, or break the bonds of gravity on Jet Packs. A massive, color-shifting canopy will lure guests to TRON Lightcycle Power Run, a coaster-style attraction where they board a train of two-wheeled Lightcycles for one of the most thrilling adventures at any Disney park.

Nearby Tomorrowland will be two exciting experiences created especially for Shanghai Disneyland – Star Wars Launch Bay and Marvel Universe. In a celebration of the Star Wars Galaxy, guests will meet heroes and villains of the saga, visit iconic intergalactic set-pieces, view props and memorabilia from the most recent Episode, and be immersed in the Skywalker story through a state-of-the-art cinematic experience. In Marvel Universe, guests attend a multimedia mission briefing on the thrilling world of Marvel, get up-close with some popular Marvel heroes and take on the role of comic book artist as they learn to draw some favorite characters.

When night falls on another magical day at Shanghai Disneyland, guests will gather outside to enjoy the fantastic nighttime spectacular. The show will paint the sky above Enchanted Storybook Castle in dazzling light, with music, special effects and fireworks, adding a special “kiss good night” for all the guests at Shanghai Disney Resort.

A Disney Park Filled with “Firsts”

At the center of Shanghai Disneyland, the iconic Enchanted Storybook Castle will be the tallest, largest and most interactive castle at any Disney theme park. It’s also the first castle in a Disney theme park that represents all the Disney princesses. Other “firsts” at Shanghai Disneyland will include:

•Adventure Isle, a mysterious land, with an ancient legend about a native tribe, a giant, reptilian creature, and the mighty Roaring Mountain.

•Voyage to the Crystal Grotto, an enchanting, new excursion that celebrates classic Disney tales of magic and imagination as it travels the waters of Fantasyland, going underneath Enchanted Story Book Castle for a finale never before seen inside a castle.

•Tomorrowland, a venue with an original design and new attractions to celebrate the hope, optimism and potential of the future, created especially for the people of China.

•TRON Lightcycle Power Run, which promises to be one of the most thrilling attractions at a Disney park, with a twisting, turning track, high speeds, rich storytelling and a breathtaking view of Shanghai Disneyland.

•Garden of the Twelve Friends, where animals of the Chinese zodiac are re-imagined as Disney and DisneyžPixar characters.

•Treasure Cove, the first pirate-themed land at a Disney park, leveraging innovative technologies in the new Pirates of the Caribbean – Battle for the Sunken Treasure and a stunt show spectacular featuring Captain Jack Sparrow.

Unique Hotels, an Entertainment District and a Nature Park at Resort Opening

Guests may continue their Shanghai Disneyland experience with a fun, relaxing stay at the hotels of Shanghai Disney Resort. The Shanghai Disneyland Hotel is an elegant Art Nouveau-inspired resort with a touch of Disney magic and imagination, while the Toy Story Hotel immerses guests in a world inspired by the toys from the DisneyžPixar series of Toy Story animated films.

Disneytown, a vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment district adjacent to the theme park, will be tailored to Chinese guests, with familiar experiences, colors, symbols and design integrated into the area, including traditional Shanghai Shikumen architecture. Disneytown is home to the Walt Disney Grand Theatre, the separate-ticket venue for the global premiere in Mandarin of Disney’s theatrical event, THE LION KING, one of the most successful Broadway productions in history. Another “must-see” for guests will be the innovative World of Disney Store, offering a comprehensive collection of Disney merchandise, including many products designed especially for Shanghai Disney Resort.

Near Disneytown will be Wishing Star Park, offering guests an opportunity to enjoy peaceful greenery and a glittering lake. With approximately 40 hectares, the size of 56 football fields, it includes Wishing Star Lake, a 2.5-kilometer walking path and various beautiful gardens, which present guests with awe-inspiring natural views and beautiful sunsets.

Shanghai Disney Resort - 15 juillet 2015.

L'article du Disney Parks Blog : http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/07/shanghai-disneyland-themed-lands-to-include-new-attractions-live-shows/
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Mer 15 Juil - 12:19

Bob Iger sur ABC News :

ABC US News | World News
jul
In Memoriam

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Mer 15 Juil - 17:23

Ce qui est bien, c'est qu'ils n'ont as juste utilisé des plans de floride et californie.
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Jeu 16 Juil - 1:14

Vidéo de Disney Parks & Resorts :

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Jeu 16 Juil - 3:39

Vous n'avez pu assister à la présentation officielle du resort à Shanghai Pudong ? Qu'à cela ne tienne, voici la vidéo qui vous fera visiter l'exposition comme si vous y étiez :

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Jeu 16 Juil - 9:02

Les visiteurs de Shanghai Disneyland resteront connectés :

Telecoms giant Huawei said it was building a network for the park that would provide what it described as the fastest mobile internet service on the mainland. Huawei said China Unicom would operate the 4.5G network.
Mr.Ravenswood

Mr.Ravenswood

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Jeu 16 Juil - 11:29

Waouh:affraid:

Grim Grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 17 Juil - 8:32

Vidéo publiée par Disney Parks & Resort :

Une version plus longue (près de vingt minutes) de la cérémonie diffusée par Shanghai Disney Resort (incluant la présentation du gigantesque modèle réduit du resort par Bob Weiss, Vice-Président Exécutif de Walt Disney Imagineering) :

Disneyland Planet

Disneyland Planet

Masculin

MessageSujet: [Shangai Disney Resort] Dans tout ça, où est Philippe Gas ? [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Lun 20 Juil - 16:26

Je me posais la question suite aux nombreuses annonces récentes sur ce nouveau Resort mais perso j'ai pas vu une seule interview de notre ancien PDG et pourtant il y'a matière "à" en ce moment.

Que devient l'ancien Directeur de Disneyland Paris ? Remisé au placard ? En plein préparatifs de l'ouverture au printemps prochain ?

Pour rappel, il est à la tête de ses fonctions de PDG depuis le 15 Septembre 2014 soit depuis quasiment 1 an.

Si vous avez des infos, ça m'intéresse.
Mr.Freddy

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Lun 20 Juil - 16:37

Bah, quand le big boss (Bob Iger) est présent en Chine, je pense que Gas s'efface assez naturellement...
Julien-Fantillusion

Julien-Fantillusion

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Lun 20 Juil - 22:44

Disneyland Planet a écrit:
Je me posais la question suite aux nombreuses annonces récentes sur ce nouveau Resort mais perso j'ai pas vu une seule interview de notre ancien PDG et pourtant il y'a matière "à" en ce moment.

Que devient l'ancien Directeur de Disneyland Paris ? Remisé au placard ? En plein préparatifs de l'ouverture au printemps prochain ?

Pour rappel, il est à la tête de ses fonctions de PDG depuis le 15 Septembre 2014 soit depuis quasiment 1 an.

Si vous avez des infos, ça m'intéresse.

il doit surement être en dépression [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 675824 ....passer de PDG de Disneyland Paris à..... chef de chantier dans la boue à Shanghai. sympa comme évolution. Sleep

Ex. Cast Member | Big Thunder Mountain | Phantom Manor | Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing |
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fiftystars
Mr.Freddy

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Lun 20 Juil - 23:24

euh, franchement c'est plutôt l'inverse : il s'est vu confier les clés du projet le plus important de l'ère Bob Iger au niveau parcs d'attractions.
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Sam 25 Juil - 17:08

Nouvel article du Shanghai Daily consacré cette fois aux deux premiers hôtels du resort construits, tout comme le parc à thème et Disneytown, spécialement pour la clientèle chinoise :

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 72156993w3 [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 82104172w4
Benoit Amado et Christine Zhao.

Citation :
Disney hotels promise something for everyone

LAST week, Disney unveiled its new magic in Shanghai Disney Resort, which will be filled with innovative attractions and entertainment from the resort’s theme park to the two hotels and other facilities, created especially for Chinese guests.

Benoit Amado and Christine Zhao are new to Disney hotels, but they are no strangers to Shanghai hospitality.

Amado, originally from France, has been working in hotels and tourism for about 20 years. The last dozen were spent in Asia, including seven years in Shanghai and on the Chinese island resort province of Hainan.

In February 2014, Amado joined Shanghai Disney Resort as general manager of hotel operations, overseeing the future operations for the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and the Toy Story Hotel.

“It’s a beautiful project,” he said of Shanghai Disney Resort. “Disney focuses on providing guests a memorable experience and unique family entertainment. That’s what attracted me most to the company.”

Zhao, a Shanghai native, will serve as hotel operations manager at the new Disney resort.

“I’ve always been a big fan of the Disney brand,” she said. “I grew up on Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.”

She started her hotel career in Orlando, Florida, where the Walt Disney World Resort is a major tourism attraction. She has worked in the industry for 15 years, across China and overseas.

“So when Disney announced it was coming to Shanghai, I thought I just couldn’t miss that opportunity,” Zhao said. “It was like a dream come true for me.”

The two themed hotels are designed to keep the magic of a daytime visit alive at night.

“They are unique and have different themes or personalities,” Amado said of the two hotels.

Together, they will provide 1,220 rooms and include a range of dining, shopping and recreational facilities.

As the signature accommodation, Shanghai Disneyland Hotel has an Art Nouveau-inspired design imbued with Disney characteristics in its décor and even furniture.

Guests will be reminded of Disney characters at every turn: the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and the Lion King.

Toy Story Hotel offers a more playful environment, inspired by the Disney-Pixar series of “Toy Story” films.

The Disney theme extends to the menus of both hotels. At Shanghai Disneyland Hotel, those themes will play out at the buffet service in Lumiere’s Kitchen and in the fine dining amid breathtaking views in the Aurora Restaurant.

At Sunnyside Café in the Toy Story Hotel, Chinese-style kites featuring “Toy Story” characters will waft above the heads of diners. The kites are inspired by the traditional craftsmanship of Weifang in Shandong Province, a city famous for its kites.

“With the architecture, interior decor, beautiful costumes and immersive food and beverage experiences, you will feel you are actually immersed in the Disney story,” Amado said.

Added Zhao, “We’re trying to be very in line with the Chinese market and its culture. We are not only looking at being very Disney but also at fulfilling Chinese consumers’ preferences in service, design and product.”

The first thing that will “seize” a guest upon entering the hotels will be the whiff of special fragrances.

“It’s a very Chinese scent that will make people say to themselves, ‘Oh, it’s China’!” Amado said. “But, shh, it’s still a secret now. It could be bamboo, jasmine, peony or anything else from traditional Chinese culture.”

One of the special Chinese features at Shanghai Disneyland Hotel will be a fountain with a large, unique centerpiece ­— a glass peony blossom surrounded by classic Disney fairies. The peony is a traditional flower of China, and this piece, produced in Shanghai, will be one of the largest sculpted, solid glass flowers in China.

“Magical moments will be happening in the resort,” Amado said. “We want to surprise and impress our guests with first-class hospitality and service and meticulous attention to detail.”

Located within the resort and adjacent to Shanghai Disneyland and Wishing Star Lake, both hotels offer special logistical services for guests, including package pickups for any merchandise purchased in the theme park, luggage transport and shuttle service to the theme park.

“We put guests at the center of everything we do because we want to make sure that their experience is excellent,” Amado said.

Shanghai Daily - 24 juillet 2015.  

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 717816wa1
Shanghai Disneyland Hotel.

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 63670234w5
Toy Story Hotel.
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 7 Aoû - 11:19

Le Disney Store de Shanghai Lujiazui propose du merchandising "Shanghai Disney Resort" centré sur The Enchanted Storybook Castle.

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 97910579w5

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 47289184w6

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 52959632w7

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 35012994w8

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 63208186w9

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 163036w11
zelko

MessageSujet: Re: [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos [Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos  - Page 32 Horlog11Ven 7 Aoû - 17:23

Ils vont réutiliser le décor de notre TSP pour leur hôtel ,il y aura les mêmes Persos dehors (Buzz ,le Dino ) et la balle .

[Shanghai Disney Resort] Le Resort en général - le coin des petites infos
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 32 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Suivant