AccueilEPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] VideEPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Empty
MessageSujet: EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Horlog11Sam 17 Fév 2024 - 10:00

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 42793410

Disney Parks a écrit:

Keep an eye out, EPCOT has introduced new characters to the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts you won’t want to miss! “Chalk Full of Characters” has returned once again, this new cast of Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney Animation Studios characters brought to life by our Disney Imagineers are sure to charm.

Curious who you can spot around EPCOT? We have the complete list of characters and their locations found around the World Showcase!

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt10 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt11

Dante from “Coco” – Mexico
Don’t go un poco loco looking for Dante! As you head into the Mexico Pavilion, be sure to look in both directions where he’s demonstrating both his dog and alebrije forms.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt12

Snowgies from “Frozen Fever” – Norway
Adjacent to Royal Sommerhus, look up! A group of snowgies can be found playing on the side of the building — there’s no short of mischief and fun when it comes to these miniature snowmen.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt13

Bruni from “Frozen 2” – Norway
What better place for a fire spirit to hang out than a fireplace? Bruni can be spotted in the fireplace near Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt14

Little Brother from “Mulan” – China
Walk just past the House of Good Fortune and look to the left, Little Brother is anxiously awaiting his bone.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt15

Mushu and Cri-Kee from “Mulan” – China
Near the Joy of Tea, Mushu and Cri-Kee are looking through a hole in the wall — we see they’re doing a great job staying out of trouble!

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt16 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt18 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt17

Pascal from “Tangled” – Germany
Finding Pascal requires a little game of hide and seek, times three! This well-camouflaged reptile can be seen painting on the outside of the Germany pavilion, blending in near Sommerfest and enjoying a caramel popcorn treat near Karamell-Küche.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt19

Luca, Alberto & Machiavelli from “Luca” – Italy
Find Luca and Alberto making a splash inside the fountain near Gelateria Toscana. Don’t miss Machiavelli keeping a close eye on the friends.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt20

Meeko & Flit from “Pocahontas” – American Adventure **New!**
Just like Meeko, we would climb to any height for a good biscuit! Over at the American Adventure pavilion, Meeko and Flit can be seen playing on a column to the right of Kidcot.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt21

Duffy & Gelatoni – Japan
Look up and to the left of Mitsukoshi, Duffy & Gelatoni are busy creating an art masterpiece of their own. If there was a festival made for Gelatoni, the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts would be it!

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt22

Sushi Chef from “Monsters, Inc.” – Japan
You think this is about sushi? It’s actually about Mitsukoshi over in Japan! Here you can spot everyone’s favorite Sushi Chef busy preparing food for all to enjoy.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt23

Abu from “Aladdin” – Morrocco
Abu is scheming away over in Morocoo! Head towards the Fez House and turn right, you may spot this loyal monkey above some tables grabbing a pot.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt24

Abigail and Amelia Gabble and Uncle Waldo from “The Aristocats” – France **New!**
Waddle on over to the France pavilion where Abigail and Amelia Gabble and Uncle Waldo are on the wall looking across to International Gateway.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt25

Remy & Emile from “Ratatouille” – France
As you head towards Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, be sure to look on the left for everyone’s favorite rat brothers, Remy and Emile! Remy is scurrying on the ledge above while Emile enjoys a macaron.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt26

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt27

Critters from “The Sword in the Stone” – United Kingdom
One critter, two critter … don’t miss these furry friends from “The Sword in the Stone” near the gazebo in the United Kingdom.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt28

“The Great Mouse Detective” characters – United Kingdom **New!**
Head to the Lords and Ladies shop in the United Kingdom and look up for a few friends from “The Great Mouse Detective.”

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt29

Peter Pan from “Peter Pan” – United Kingdom
With a little faith, trust and pixie dust, you might spot Peter Pan’s shadow flying near the clock in the UK pavilion.

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] 2i8pyt30

Koda from “Brother Bear” – Canada
We lost our dear brother bear, Koda! It’s like we can still hear his voice? Oh wait, he’s over there sitting atop a rock by the river in Canada — oops.

Transforming the park into a canvas of creativity, “Chalk Full of Characters” is just one of the many ways our Imagineers infuse art into this spectacular event!

If you’re planning to join us at the festival this year, we have you covered with a complete guide to all the eats, plus a look at the offerings you can’t miss this year! Want to keep that one little spark of inspiration going at home? Check out two Figment Color by Number downloadable sheets to share our excitement for the festival from anywhere in the world!

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Banniz12
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Banniere-chronique-disney
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Calirto

Calirto

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Horlog11Sam 17 Fév 2024 - 10:43

C'est très sympa, ce genre de chose qui ne dénature pas un endroit mais avec de beau clin d'œil à des licences Smile
Skyam

Skyam

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Horlog11Sam 17 Fév 2024 - 10:57

J'adore les clins d'œil qui sont discrets, drôles, bien trouvés et parfaitement intégrés. C'est une véritable réussite !
Calirto

Calirto

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017] Horlog11Sam 17 Fév 2024 - 15:50

Skyam a écrit:
J'adore les clins d'œil qui sont discrets, drôles, bien trouvés et parfaitement intégrés. C'est une véritable réussite !

Comme quoi on peut y ajouter du Disney sans tout détruire Langue

Skyam aime ce message

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts [Walt Disney World - 2017]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1