Accueil1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Vide1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Vide1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Loki [Marvel - 2021]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 5 Mai - 18:20

Surprise! La série Loki est avancée au 9 Juin sur Disney+ et suivra le rythme d'un épisode chaque Mercredi.

Les adultes sont juste des enfants qui ont grandi.

Flounder69 et Pixie Tinkerbell aiment ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.senscritique.com/Walter-Mouse
Disteph

Disteph

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 5 Mai - 19:39

Bonne nouvelle. Very Happy
isanka
Modérateur
isanka

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 5 Mai - 20:19

4 jours après Raya.

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 K-vb-5111 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Letter133 X Anaheim (2014-2018-2022)
1 X Hong Kong (2019)
1 X Shanghai (2019)
1 X Tokyo (2016)
5 X Walt Disney World (2013-2015-2016-2020-2022-2024)

Instagram
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 6 Mai - 9:35

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Banniz12
1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Banniere-chronique-disney

Pixie Tinkerbell aime ce message

Pixie Tinkerbell

Pixie Tinkerbell

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 6 Mai - 13:44

L'Oncle Walt a écrit:
Surprise! La série Loki est avancée au 9 Juin sur Disney+ et suivra le rythme d'un épisode chaque Mercredi.

Ça nous change des sorties hebdomadaires du vendredi lol!

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 22ul 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 J6jn 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Of54
 "La perfection faite fée c'est moi ! C'est clair que je ne maîtrise pas tout. Et en plus j'ai un petit soucis avec mes hanches..."
Mais c'est INTERDIT me faire la remarque pour mes hanches car je suis légèrement susceptible... Ou pas XD
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde
Dash
Administrateur
Dash

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 6 Mai - 16:16

Perso, je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt, je trouve le vendredi parfait pour ce type de sorties mais bon, ils doivent avoir leurs raisons.

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Banniere-chronique-disney 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Tumblr10
https://linktr.ee/david.scordia
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 12 Mai - 16:39

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 E1MYZlrVEAAElzw?format=jpg&name=large

Flounder69, Globoss et Pixie Tinkerbell aiment ce message

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Lun 17 Mai - 8:00

Clip diffusé lors des derniers MTV Movie Awards Smile.

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 19 Mai - 16:08

Nouveau spot Miss Minutes :

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 21 Mai - 11:55

EW a écrit:

Ten years after Hiddleston first chose chaos in Thor, Marvel’s fan favorite God of Mischief is going even bigger with his time-bending Disney+ show.

Tom Hiddleston is Loki, and he is burdened with glorious purpose: After playing Thor's puckish brother for over a decade in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, no one understands the mercurial Asgardian God of Mischief as well as the actor. He can teach an entire seminar on Loki if given the opportunity — which he actually did during pre-production on his forthcoming Disney+ show. In conversation, Hiddleston quotes lines from his MCU debut, 2011's Thor, almost verbatim, and will playfully correct you if you mistakenly refer to Asgard's Rainbow Bridge as the Bifrost, which is the portal that connects Loki and Thor's homeworld to the Nine Realms, including Midgard, a.k.a. Earth. "Well, the Bifrost technically is the energy that runs through the bridge," he says with a smile. "But nine points to Gryffindor!" And when he shows up to the photo shoot for this very digital cover, he hops on a call with our photo editor to pitch ways the concept could be even more Loki, like incorporating the flourish the trickster does whenever magically conjuring something. The lasting impression is that playing Loki isn't just a paycheck.

"Rather than ownership, it's a sense of responsibility I feel to give my best every time and do the best I can because I feel so grateful to be a part of what Marvel Studios has created," the 40-year-old Brit tells EW over Zoom a few days after the shoot and a week out from Thor's 10th anniversary. "I just want to make sure I've honored that responsibility with the best that I can give and the most care and thought and energy."

After appearing in three Thor movies and three Avengers, Hiddleston is bringing that passion to his first solo Marvel project, Loki, the House of Ideas' third Disney+ series following the sitcom pastiche WandaVision and the topical The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Led by head writer Michael Waldron (Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Heels), the six-episode drama sees Hiddleston's shapeshifting agent of chaos step out from behind his brother's shadow and into the spotlight for a timey-wimey, sci-fi adventure that aims to get to the bottom of who Loki really is. "I wanted to explore slightly more complex character questions," says Waldron. "It's not just good versus bad. Is anybody all good? Is anybody all bad? What makes a hero, a hero? A villain, a villain?"  

Even though Loki — who loves sowing mayhem with his illusion magic and shapeshifting, all with a major chip on his shoulder — has never been one for introspection, the idea of building an entire show around him was a no-brainer for Marvel. When asked why Loki was one of the studio's first Disney+ shows, Marvel president Kevin Feige replies matter-of-factly, "More Hiddleston, more Loki." First introduced as Thor's (Chris Hemsworth) envious brother in Kenneth Branagh's Thor, Loki went full Big Bad in 2012's The Avengers. That film cemented the impish rogue as one of the shared universe's fan favorites, thanks to Hiddleston's ability to make him deliciously villainous yet charismatic and, most importantly, empathetic. The character's popularity is one of the reasons he's managed to avoid death many times.

"He's been around for thousands of years. He had all sorts of adventures," says Feige. "Wanting to fill in the blanks and see much more of Loki's story [was] the initial desire [for the series]."

The Loki we meet on the show is not the one who fought the Avengers in 2012 and evolved into an antihero in Thor: The Dark World and Thor: Ragnarok before meeting his demise at the hands of the mad titan Thanos (Josh Brolin) in 2018's Avengers: Infinity War. Instead, we'll be following a Loki from a branched timeline (a variant, if you will) after he stole the Tesseract following his thwarted New York invasion and escaped S.H.I.E.L.D. custody during the time heist featured in Avengers: Endgame. In other words, this Loki hasn't gone through any sort of redemption arc. He's still the charming yet petulant god who firmly believes he's destined to rule and has never gotten his due.

Premiering June 9, Loki begins with the Time Variance Authority — a bureaucratic organization tasked with safeguarding the proper flow of time — arresting the Loki Variant seen in Endgame because they want his help fixing all of the timeline problems he caused while on the run with the Tesseract. So there will be time travel, and a lot more of it than in Endgame. As Loki makes his way through his own procedural, he'll match wits with new characters including Owen Wilson's Agent Mobius, a brilliant TVA analyst, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw's Judge Renslayer. The question in early episodes is whether Loki will help them or take over.

"One of the things Kevin Feige led on was, 'I think we should find a way of exploring the parts of Loki that are independent of his relationship with Thor,' or see him in a duality or in relationship with others, which I thought was very exciting," says Hiddleston, who also serves as an executive producer on the show. "So the Odinson saga, that trilogy of films, still has its integrity, and we don't have to reopen it and retell it."

Yet, in order to understand where Loki is going, it's important to see where he came from.

Hiddleston can't believe how long he and Loki have been connected. "I've been playing this character for 11 years," he says. "Which is the first time I have said that sentence, I realize, and it [blows] my mind. I don't know what percentage that is exactly of my 40 years of being alive, but it's substantial."

His time as Loki actually goes a bit further back, to 2009 — a year after Robert Downey Jr. big banged the MCU into existence with Iron Man — when he auditioned for Thor. It's no secret that Hiddleston initially went in for the role of the titular God of Thunder, but Feige and director Kenneth Branagh thought his natural charm and flexibility as an actor made him better suited for the movie's damaged antagonist. "Tom gave you an impression that he could be ready for anything, performance-wise," says Branagh, who had previously worked with him on a West End revival of Checkov's Ivanov and the BBC series Wallander. "Tom has a wild imagination, so does Loki. He's got a mischievous sense of humor and he was ready to play. It felt like he had a star personality, but he was a team player."

Hiddleston fully immersed himself in the character. Outside of studying Loki's history in the Marvel Comics, he also researched how Loki and the Trickster God archetype appeared across mythology and different cultures. "He understood that he was already in something special [and] it was a special character in a special part of that early moment in the life of the Marvel universe where [he] also needed to step up in other ways," says Branagh, who was impressed by the emotional depth Hiddleston brought to the part, especially when it came to how isolated Loki felt in the Asgardian royal family.  

There was a lot riding on that first Thor feature. For one, no one knew if audiences would immediately latch onto a Shakespearean superhero movie partially set on an alien planet populated by the Norse Gods of legend. Second, it was integral to Feige's plans for the shared universe. Loki was supposed to be the main villain in The Avengers, which would not only mirror how Earth's mightiest heroes joined forces in 1963's Avengers #1 but also give Thor a believable reason for teaming up with Iron Man, Captain America (Chris Evans), and the rest of the capes. Feige first clued Hiddleston into those larger plans when the actor was in L.A. before Thor started shooting.

"I was like, 'Excuse me?' Because he was already three, four steps ahead," says Hiddleston. "That took me a few minutes to process, because I didn't quite realize how it just suddenly had a scope. And being cast as Loki, I realized, was a very significant moment for me in my life, and was going to remain. The creative journey was going to be so exciting."

Hiddleston relished the opportunity to go full villain in Avengers, like in the scene where Loki ordered a crowd to kneel before him outside a German opera house: "It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation," says the Machiavellian god. "The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

"I just knew that in the structure of that film, I had to lean into his role as a pure antagonist," Hiddleston recalls. "What I always found curious and complex about the way Loki is written in Avengers, is that his status as an antagonist comes from the same well of not belonging and being marginalized and isolated in the first Thor film. Loki now knows he has no place in Asgard."

Loki did find a place within the audience's hearts, though. Feige was "all in" on Hiddleston as his Loki from the beginning, but even he couldn't predict how much fans would love him. Feige recalls the reaction at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con: "Did we know that after he was the villain in two movies, he would be bringing thousands of people to their feet in Hall H, in costume, chanting his name? No, that was above and beyond the plan that we were hoping for and dreaming of." It was a dream Feige first got an inkling of a year earlier during the Avengers press tour when a Russian fan slipped past security, snuck into Mark Ruffalo's car, and asked the Hulk actor to give Hiddleston a piece of fan art she created. "That was one of the early signs there was much more happening with this quote-unquote villain."  

Despite that popularity, the plan was to kill Loki off in 2013's Thor: The Dark World, but the studio reversed course after test audiences refused to believe he actually died fighting the Dark Elves. Alas, he couldn't out-illusion death forever. After returning in Taika Waititi's colorful and idiosyncratic Thor: Ragnarok, Hiddleston's character perished for real in the opening moments of Infinity War. In typical Loki fashion, before Thanos crushed his windpipe, he delivered a defiant speech that indicated he'd finally made peace with the anger he felt toward his family.  

"It felt very, very final, and I thought, 'Okay, that's it. This is Loki's final bow and a conclusive end to the Odinson saga,'" says Hiddleston, who shot that well-earned death scene in 2017.  

But, though he didn't know it yet, the actor's MCU story was far from over.

When Hiddleston returned to film two scenes in Avengers: Endgame in 2017, he had no idea where Loki portaled off to after snatching the Tesseract. "Where'd he go? When does he go? How does he get there? These are all questions I remember asking on the day, and then not being given any answers," Hiddleston recalls. To be fair, it's likely the Powers That Be didn't necessarily have answers then. While Feige can't exactly recall when the writers' room for Endgame first devised Loki's escape sequence, he does know that setting up a future show wasn't the primary goal — because a Loki series wasn't on the horizon just yet.

"[That scene] was really more of a wrinkle so that one of the missions that the Avengers went on in Endgame could get screwed up and not go well, which is what required Cap and Tony to go further back in time to the '70s," says Feige. Soon after that, though, former Disney CEO Bob Iger approached Feige about producing content for the studio's forthcoming streaming service. "I think the notion that we had left this hanging loose end with Loki gave us the in for what a Loki series could be. So by the time [Endgame] came out, we did know where it was going."

As for Hiddleston, he didn't find out about the plans for a Loki show until spring 2018, a few weeks before Infinity War hit theaters. "I probably should not have been surprised, but I was," says the actor. "But only because Infinity War had felt so final."

Nevertheless, Hiddleston was excited about returning for his show. He was eager to explore Loki's powers, especially the shapeshifting, and what it meant that this disruptive figure still managed to find a seat beside the gods in mythology. "I love this idea [of] Loki's chaotic energy somehow being something we need. Even though, for all sorts of reasons, you don't know whether you can trust him. You don't know whether he's going to betray you. You don't why he's doing what he's doing," says Hiddleston. "If he's shapeshifting so often, does he even know who he is? And is he even interested in understanding who he is? Underneath all those masks, underneath the charm and the wit, which is kind of a defense anyway, does Loki have an authentic self? Is he introspective enough or brave enough to find out? I think all of those ideas are all in the series — ideas about identity, ideas about self-knowledge, self-acceptance, and the difficulty of it."

"The series will explore Loki's powers in a way they have not yet been explored, which is very, very exciting." - TOM HIDDLESTON

The thing that truly sold Hiddleston on the show was Marvel's decision to include the Time Variance Authority, a move he describes as "the best idea that anybody had pertaining to the series." Feige and Loki executive producer Stephen Broussard had hoped to find a place for the TVA — an organization that debuted in 1986's Thor #372 and has appeared in She-Hulk and Fantastic Four stories — in the MCU for years, but the right opportunity never presented itself until Loki came along. "Putting Loki into his own procedural series became the eureka moment for the show," says Feige.  

The TVA's perspective on time and reality also tied into the themes that Waldron, Loki's head writer, was hoping to explore. "Loki is a character that's always reckoning with his own identity, and the TVA, by virtue of what they do, is uniquely suited to hold up a mirror to Loki and make him really confront who he is and who he was supposed to be," says Waldron. Hiddleston adds: "[That] was very exciting because in the other films, there was always something about Loki that was very controlled. He seemed to know exactly what the cards in his hand were and how he was going to play them…. And Loki versus the TVA is Loki out of control immediately, and in an environment in which he's completely behind the pace, out of his comfort zone, destabilized, and acting out."

To truly dig into who Loki is, the creative team had to learn from the man who knows him best: Hiddleston. "I got him to do a thing called Loki School when we first started," says director Kate Herron. "I asked him to basically talk through his 10 years of the MCU — from costumes to stunts, to emotionally how he felt in each movie. It was fantastic."

Hiddleston got something out of the Loki school, too. Owen Wilson both attended the class and interviewed Hiddleston afterward so that he could better understand Loki, as his character Mobius is supposed to be an expert on him. During their conversation, Wilson pointedly asked Hiddleston what he loved about playing the character.

"And I said, 'I think it's because he has so much range,'" says Hiddleston. "I remember saying this to him: 'On the 88 keys on the piano, he can play the twinkly light keys at the top. He can keep it witty and light, and he's the God of Mischief, but he can also go down to the other side and play the heavy keys. And he can play some really profound chords down there, which are about grief and betrayal and loss and heartbreak and jealousy and pride.'" Hiddleston recalls Wilson being moved by the description: "He said, 'I think I might say that in the show.' And it was such a brilliant insight for me into how open Owen is as an artist and a performer.'"

Everyone involved is particularly excited for audiences to see Hiddleston and Wilson's on-screen chemistry. "Mobius is not unlike Owen Wilson in that he's sort of nonplussed by the MCU," says Feige. "[Loki] is used to getting a reaction out of people, whether it's his brother or his father, or the other Avengers. He likes to be very flamboyant and theatrical. Mobius doesn't give him the reaction he's looking for. That leads to a very unique relationship that Loki's not used to."

As for the rest of the series, we know that Loki will be jumping around time and reality, but the creative team isn't keen on revealing when and where. "Every episode, we tried to take inspiration from different things," says Waldron, citing Blade Runner's noir aesthetic as one example.

"Part of the fun of the multiverse and playing with time is seeing other versions of characters, and other versions of the titular character in particular," says Feige, who also declined to confirm if Loki ties into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and/or other upcoming projects.

Making Loki was especially meaningful to Hiddleston because they shot most of it during the pandemic, in late 2020. "It will remain one of the absolute most intense, most rewarding experiences of my life," he says. "It's a series about time, and the value of time, and what time is worth, and I suppose what the experience of being alive is worth. And I don't quite know yet, and maybe I don't have perspective on it, if all the thinking and the reflecting that we did during the lockdown ended up in the series. But in some way, it must have because everything we make is a snapshot of where we were in our lives at that time."

While it remains to be seen what the future holds for Loki beyond this initial season, Hiddleston isn't preparing to put the character to bed yet. "I'm open to everything," he says. "I have said goodbye to the character. I've said hello to the character. I said goodbye to the character [again]. I've learned not to make assumptions, I suppose. I'm just grateful that I'm still here, and there are still new roads to explore."

EW a écrit:
Tom Hiddleston breaks down a decade of Loki's most memorable scenes

Tom Hiddleston made his glorious debut as Loki in 2011's Thor, which celebrated its 10th anniversary exactly two weeks ago today. Since then, the 40-year-old actor's God of Mischief has gone on a remarkable journey in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as he grappled with the living in his heroic brother Thor's (Chris Hemsworth) shadow and evolved from villain to antihero. Now, it's time for Loki to step into the spotlight on Disney+'s Loki. Ahead of the six-episode drama's premiere, though, EW asked Hiddleston to take us through Loki's greatest hits.

The audition (2009)
It's well-known that Hiddleston actually auditioned for Thor's titular role. "I remember thinking I should probably do some exercise because Thor is a very athletic character. So I did that, got into his kind of regime and did my camera test, and put on the blonde wig, and swung the hammer," he says. "But I do remember on the piece of paper I signed, it said, 'The role of Thor/Loki.' I thought, 'Okay...' Long-story short: Chris Hemsworth is definitive in the role of Thor. I certainly think so, and the right decision was made on that day. I'm very glad it went the way it went."

Thor (2011)
Directed by Kenneth Branagh, The first Thor contains the scene that truly set the stage for Hiddleston and Loki's post-Avengers breakout. After discovering he's actually descended from the Frost Giants, Loki confronts his (adopted) father, Odin (Anthony Hopkins), about the deception in a harrowing and transformative scene. "That's the creation, in a way, of Loki's status as a villain, is this intense feeling of marginalization and isolation, [and] that he does not belong, that Thor is not his brother," says Hiddleston. "I'll never forget doing that scene because I had such respect, and still do, for Sir Anthony Hopkins, and suddenly I was having to play tennis with him in a very emotional place."

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige adds: "There's just so much pain and angst in it. I think that is the moment that Tom really got his hooks into the audience."

The Avengers (2012)
Loki has many memorable moments in The Avengers, but Hulk interrupting the "puny" god's egomaniacal speech and pounding him to the ground is the funniest. "I had a piece of wire tied to my ankle and there was a mat on the floor, which was out of shot, and three of the strongest stunt guys holding the wire at the end behind the camera. The experience being yanked out of frame was one I will not forget in a hurry," says Hiddleston, explaining he was the only one in front of the  camera when they shot it because Mark Ruffalo didn't perform the role via motion-capture in that first Avengers film. "For about two years after that, I couldn't go through airports anywhere in the world without somebody kind of going, 'Hey, Mr. Loki, I love it when you get Hulk smashed.' It became a bit of a thing in a fun way,"  

Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Loki loves to use his powers to guard himself both physically and emotionally, as seen in Thor: The Dark World when Thor visits his imprisoned brother after the Dark Elves murdered their mother. At first, Loki is smug as always and everything seems in order, but Thor calls him out and the illusion dissipates, revealing that Loki is broken and grieving. "There's this love of their mother that unites these two brothers, adopted or not, and they form a kind of unpredictable and unstable alliance," says Hiddleston. "That scene was really key to anchoring that film in something honest and emotional."

Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Loki learns nothing hurts like apathy when his brother reveals he's completely given up on him in this pivotal elevator scene from Taika Waititi's eccentric and warm threequel. "I think it really affects Loki. He thinks, 'Oh maybe I got this wrong. Maybe I did have a place in that family. Maybe this guy is my brother.' But it was a really enjoyable scene because it was just a very quiet moment with Chris in a very calm space in a big, colorful, spectacular film" says Hiddleston.

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
After evading death many times, Loki finally met his end when Thanos (Josh Brolin) crushed his windpipe — but not before delivering a powerful speech in which he accepted all parts of himself, the Frost Giant and the Asgardian. "The redemption of Loki as a character was achieved in that moment of sacrifice and catharsis — that after all this time, after all this journey of feeling marginalized and fueled by jealous rage, he would risk his life to save his brother and call himself an Odinson. And I saw this perfect closure in a way," says Hiddleston. "I remember Josh Brolin could not have been sweeter. He was so generous. I walked into the room and he turned around and saw me come in, and just broke into this big wide smile, and opened up his arms, and enveloped me in a big hug and said, 'I'm sorry, man.'"

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
But Infinity War wasn't the end for Loki. Hiddleston appeared as the Avengers-era version of his character for Endgame's time heist. "It was really enjoyable to go back to this version of this character that I played before all of the evolution with those actors who I got to know so well and we'd all been on this journey together," he says. Of course, that Loki ends up stealing the Tesseract and disappearing,  setting the stage for the Disney+ series. "Where does he go? When does he go? How does he get there?"

Loki (2021)
"If you've seen the trailer for Loki the show, you will know that Loki finds himself face-to-face with the TVA, the Time Variance Authority, who are an organization within Marvel Comics that govern the order of time," Hiddleston says. "I suppose Loki picking up the Tesseract in Endgame might have caused some concern. It is very exciting. The world of the TVA is a world of bureaucratic order, and of course Loki is the God of Mischief and Chaos. So you have the forces of order and chaos coming together, and that's where our story starts."

Bonus moment: Thor: The Dark World (2013)
At one point in the Thor sequel, Loki shape-shifts into Captain America, with Chris Evans making a cameo, while he and his brother escape Asgard. However, there's a version of that scene in which Hiddleston actually puts on the star-spangled hero's costumes himself. "[That] was a very strange and surreal moment, nevertheless enjoyable. So I got to feel whatever the feeling of wearing that suit [is], which is definitely a moment," Hiddleston recalls. "Then, they played that footage to Chris, and he did his best impression of me doing an impression him, and he does it brilliantly." High-praise from the God of impressions.

Loki premieres Wednesday, June 9 on Disney+.

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 21 Mai - 15:12

L'histoire de Loki en 30 secondes, histoire de se rafraichir la mémoire avant la série :

Pixie Tinkerbell

Pixie Tinkerbell

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 21 Mai - 22:23

Woua Shocked Il faut reconnaître que c'est très impressionnant de la part de Tom Hiddleston d'avoir réussi à résumer l'histoire de Loki en 30s. Personnellement, je n'aurais pas réussi une telle performance. Ça impose le respect 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 795199
Heureusement que c'était sous-titré, parce que je dois bien avouer que j'avais dû mal à le suivre What a Face 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 53119

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 22ul 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 J6jn 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Of54
 "La perfection faite fée c'est moi ! C'est clair que je ne maîtrise pas tout. Et en plus j'ai un petit soucis avec mes hanches..."
Mais c'est INTERDIT me faire la remarque pour mes hanches car je suis légèrement susceptible... Ou pas XD
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Dim 23 Mai - 18:18

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 3 Juin - 18:12

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Sam 5 Juin - 18:20

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Lun 7 Juin - 22:27

Extrait VO :

Chaaa

Chaaa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Mer 9 Juin - 22:43

Je pensais que ça serait la folie sur ce topic aujourd'hui mais en fait non 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 1f602

Je suis pas du tout objective concernant le personnage de Loki, mais c'était un plaisir de le retrouver, et j'ai eu cette petite frustration à la fin de l'épisode de me dire "quoi, déjà, mais j'en veux plus moi !". 6 épisodes ça sera vraiment trop court, il va me falloir au moins 5 saisons pour être satisfaite 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 1f64a

Bon et sinon, sur l'épisode en lui-même, je suis très curieuse de voir la suite, je trouve ça prometteur en tout cas !

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Sans_t13
https://discoverycha.wordpress.com/
fauna
Modératrice
fauna

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 10 Juin - 4:33

J'ai apprécié le premier épisode, je trouve que l'intrigue s'avère prometteuse. Pour l'instant les trois séries live Marvel proposent des univers très diversifiés et originaux.
Spoiler:
Il est vrai qu'il permet une grande variété de possibilités mais  aussi beaucoup d'interrogations. 
Spoiler:

isanka
Modérateur
isanka

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 10 Juin - 9:03

Pour le moment je ne sais pas trop quoi en penser. a voir avec les prochains épisodes.

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 K-vb-5111 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Letter133 X Anaheim (2014-2018-2022)
1 X Hong Kong (2019)
1 X Shanghai (2019)
1 X Tokyo (2016)
5 X Walt Disney World (2013-2015-2016-2020-2022-2024)

Instagram
*choupinette*

*choupinette*

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 10 Juin - 20:13

Pareil, je suis dans l'expectative.
L'intrigue a l'air intéressante mais à voir comment elle va être exploitée.
goodcar

goodcar

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 10 Juin - 21:59

Vu hier le premier épisode. L'univers de la série semble assez original et intéressant. Même si on n'a pas vu énormément d'intrigues, j'ai hâte de voir la suite.

Le premier épisode ne fait que planter l'univers de la série, et est assez calme de ce fait (probablement que la série sera moins calme par la suite). Avoir un épisode aussi calme permet de bien présenter l'univers et les enjeux de la série.
B-lolita

B-lolita

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Jeu 10 Juin - 22:25

Je l'ai regardé hier soir et je suis partagée aussi.

J'adore Loki, c'est vraiment un personnage qui me tient à coeur et je suis ravie de le retrouver. L'histoire à l'air intéressante donc à voir comment ça évolue mais j'ai quelques point qui m'ont un peut déranger.

Spoiler:

Donc à voir la semaine prochaine comment ça avance!

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Giphy
. 'Till the end of the line .
https://www.instagram.com/herzenwell/
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 11 Juin - 10:02

Loki s'offre le meilleur démarrage d'une série Marvel pour son premier jour sur Disney+ avec 890 000 foyers américains ayant regardé le season premiere, surpassant les chiffres de WandaVision et de Falcon et le Soldat de L'Hiver.

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 11 Juin - 16:35

Global Fan Event :

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Loki [Marvel - 2021] 1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 Horlog11Lun 21 Juin - 16:13

1 - Loki [Marvel - 2021] - Page 2 E4aVK3mXIAcqpQR?format=jpg&name=large

Globoss aime ce message

Loki [Marvel - 2021]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant