AccueilLes Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 VideLes Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 VideLes Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Princess Meg
Modérateur
Princess Meg

Masculin

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Ven 23 Oct - 19:38

J'ai vu le court et j'ai vraiment adoré cette adorable petite histoire d'Olaf.
Après toutes les aventures d'Olaf qu'on a pu voir au court des films je reste surpris des gags avec le corps d'Olaf qui se dissloque (j'ai bien aimé quand sa tête marche avec les bras, et quand chaque partie du corps glisse séparément ("Have you seen my butt?" 😅))

Enfin bref j'ai beaucoup aimé, sans parler de la touche d'émotion bienvenue apportée par le loup. ^^

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Polish24
~ "Nous sommes tous à la recherche de notre destin. Certains ne le trouvent jamais. D'autres ont la chance d'être guidés vers lui..." ~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://disneymeg.forumactif.org/forum
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Ven 23 Oct - 22:35

Et la musique composée une nouvelle fois par Christophe Beck (assisté par Jeff Morrow comme pour Joyeuses Fêtes avec Olaf).

Les adultes sont juste des enfants qui ont grandi.

Flounder69 et Princess Meg aiment ce message

https://www.senscritique.com/Walter-Mouse
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 24 Oct - 9:57

Le producteur Peter Del Vecho et l'animatrice Becky Bresee reviennent sur la production des Aventures d'Olaf et de Raya :

Collider a écrit:
‘Once Upon a Snowman’ Producer Peter Del Vecho and Animator Becky Bresee on Olaf’s Return

“Once Upon a Snowman” (out now on Disney+) is an utterly charming and inventive animated short that takes place during the events of the first Frozen. If you’ve ever wondered where Olaf (played once again by Josh Gad) was after Elsa created him, this is for you. (And honestly for anyone who loves high-quality, emotionally fulfilling animated goodness.) It’s the perfect extension of the franchise and a much-needed shot of Walt Disney Animation Studios magic in a year painfully devoid of such wonder (Raya and the Last Dragon, the latest movie, was supposed to open at Thanksgiving but will now be coming March 2021).

So you can imagine what a thrill it was to get to chat with producer Peter Del Vecho and head of animation Becky Bresee, who helped bring “Once Upon a Snowman” to life. We talk about where the story came from, if it was always intended to arrive on Disney+, and what it was like finishing an animated feature (Raya) at home.

Collider: Where did this idea first come up? I know you guys talked a lot on the Frozen 2, press tour about kids asking you about where Elsa got her powers. Were people asking you where Olaf came from?

DEL VECHO: It actually started with [director] Trent [Correy] after the first movie he was working, I believe, as an intern or an apprentice. And he was looking at the amount of time from when Elsa creates Olaf and she just walks away from him. And then much later in the movie he runs into Anna and Kristoff and [Trent] asks, “How did that happen? What how did he learn to talk? How did we learn to walk? What happened in that time?” It really came from him and I’m not sure it’s a question necessarily that people had. But when you think about it is a really good question to ask.

BRESEE: He actually told me that he thought for sure, once he thought that I could go on the internet and see all these questions about “What happened to Olaf?” There was nothing.
DEL VECHO: It always starts with someone being curious to answer a question and what is the story behind it when you answer that question.

Becky, what was the most difficult challenge in terms of animation on this short?

BRESEE: Yeah, I feel like because we know the characters so well and the world that as far as challenges go, I think that’s more the technical, because we had to bring over some… The snow from Frozen and also the characters, some of the scenes needed to be reanimated because the roots have changed so much. We couldn’t just import animation. Things like that were challenging, but as far as Olaf goes, we know him so well and the sincerity and the story. And so I feel because we had just come off with Frozen 2 and everyone is so familiar that it was a pretty, it was a nice transition with this.

Do you have a little bit more elasticity because it’s a short and not in the main continuity of Frozen?

DEL VECHO: Yeah, as long as again, we stay true to who the characters really are. We don’t stray from that. It does allow you to tell a shorter story without the constraints of having it needing to add up to a full movie. But I think staying true to who the characters are, is probably the most important aspect of it.

BRESEE: And everybody brings their passion with them. And I don’t think they put less work into a Short than we would into a feature because it’s the characters that we’re really trying to do right.

DEL VECHO: And remember is we finished the short right on the heels of finishing Frozen 2. So everyone had that enthusiasm of finishing the movie and we’re able to continue that right into the short.

Was it always meant to be on Disney+ or was this just a fortuitous happening?

DEL VECHO: No, I think the advent of Disney+ made us realize, “Oh, there is another form where we could tell the story that Trent has wanted to tell actually since the first movie.”

I wanted to talk about the chase sequence, which is the sort of showstopper in this short. How difficult was that to stage?

BRESEE:  That scene was done by Alex Snow, who always in our movies the one that comes up with very big ideas, and he also animated in Frozen 2, the sequence where Olaf is telling the story of Frozen. And he came up with making him into paddle with the sticks. He came up with so many different ideas that it was really fun to see it, but some of them we were like, “That might be a little too bizarre.” He came up with a snowball one where he’s running on his hands. It’s just funny because those aren’t things we asked him to do. He just came up with it and ran with it. Those are the joys of our job is seeing what people bring to the table.

Do you remember anything that was too bizarre?

BRESEE: On this one? I think that was the most bizarre I ended up in the short.

Are you running out of new avenues to utilize these characters in and expand the story?

DEL VECHO: I think all of us are currently working on new movies. I’m kind of overseeing all the feature animated movies now with Disney. Although I am co-producing on with Osnat [Shurer] on Raya. And Becky is animating on Raya, which are actually finishing animation in the next couple of weeks so that’s a very different property. We’re really proud of it, it’s coming out great. But it was a transition to working from home, which obviously none of us expected to be making a full-length feature remotely. So that presented its own challenges. But, look we love the Frozen world, we love the Frozen characters. We currently don’t have any plans beyond this, but there’s still a lot of passion to that franchise.

You brought up Raya and the Last Dragon, how much of that production was at home and what was that like for you, Becky?

DEL VECHO: I’d say most of it.

BRESEE: Yeah, I rolled on in the middle of February because there are different roll-ons for animators. And then we went home in the middle of March. Most of my work has been done from home, which early on sounds challenging and daunting just because it’s… We always had ways to work from home, but fully involved in it. The technology team stepped up and did amazing work to get everybody up and running to the point where after a couple of weeks, I kind of felt like it was my desk at work. I mean, there are some differences but… It’s still the same thing, we’re driven by our love for these characters and the story is amazing.

DEL VECHO: I mean, the one thing that made it slightly easier is as a team, we did get to work together in the building. So at least we, even though we had transitioned to home, we brought those relationships with us.

Was it just totally overwhelming for you, Peter? I mean, cause you’re overseeing however many movies as well.

DEL VECHO: Well, if you asked me a year ago, could we make a full, feature-length animated movie at the same quality at home? I probably would have doubted that that was possible. What is amazing is we always say that necessity is the mother of invention. There is so much passion to tell these stories that we just figure it out. We figure out a way to make it work. And yes, it’s difficult, communication is far more difficult on Zoom than it is in person but it doesn’t prevent us from communicating. It doesn’t prevent us from doing the work.

“Once Upon a Snowman” is available now on Disney+. Raya and the Last Dragon will be released on March 12, 2021.

Source : ‘Once Upon a Snowman’ Producer Peter Del Vecho and Animator Becky Bresee on Olaf’s Return BY DREW TAYLOR      OCTOBER 23, 2020

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Banniz12
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney

L'Oncle Walt et Brozen aiment ce message

https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Dim 25 Oct - 17:25

Nouvelles affiches :

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Elmj3j10

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Elmj3s10

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Elmj_f11

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Elmkah10

L'Oncle Walt, Brozen et Mrs.Snowflakes aiment ce message

isanka
Modérateur
isanka

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Lun 26 Oct - 7:37

J'ai trouvé cela très mignon et avec pleins d'humour.

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 K-vb-511Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Letter133 X Anaheim (2014-2018-2022)
1 X Hong Kong (2019)
1 X Shanghai (2019)
1 X Tokyo (2016)
5 X Walt Disney World (2013-2015-2016-2020-2022-2024)

Instagram
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Lun 26 Oct - 17:48

Trent Correy nous partage quelques recherches autour du court-métrage, idées qui datent de 2013 :

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12250310

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12251110

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12253010

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12273810

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12286610

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12270710

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12271510

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12250010

trentanimation a écrit:
Creating #onceuponasnowman has been an unbelievable journey and a true highlight of my career. Every few days I will post some behind the scenes stories, drawings and write about my experience...let’s start from the beginning!

Back in 2012 I started my dream job @disneyanimation as an #animation trainee! My very first film at #disney was #frozen working as a crowd animator and eventually animating my first Disney character #olaf under the supervision and mentorships of @mrhyrum !!! When I started animating on Frozen, #letitgo was being created...it was magical to witness it coming to life. I remember @chadsellz beautifully animating #elsa making #olaf ...creating life for the first time...and then, she just walks away and continues singing. At that exact moment, I knew there was an origin story, beginning during Let it Go and connecting 20 minutes later to where Olaf walks into all of our lives and gets his carrot nose.

I got out my pen and paper and just started writing, doodling and dreaming up a story. These are the original sketches from early 2013...it’s so hard for me to believe that 7 years later, I would have the privilege of bringing this little story to life with @sharktooth72 and all the amazing talents @disneyanimation .

Lesson: Keep dreaming...do it because your passionate about the idea, because you believe in the idea and maybe...just maybe (sometimes even 7 years later) the opportunity might arise to bring that dream to reality😊.
#disney #disneyanimation #disneyplus #disneyfrozen #frozen #frozen2 #olafshorts #olafshort #movie #shortfilm #short #video #sketches #doodles #writing #ideas #passion #lol #love #funny #inspiration #creativity #create #pen #paper

FR : Créer Les Aventures d'Olaf a été un voyage incroyable et un véritable moment fort de ma carrière. Durant les prochains jours, je publierai des histoires des coulisses, des dessins, et j'écrirai sur mon expérience ... Commençons par le début!

En 2012, j'ai commencé mon travail de rêve aux Walt Disney Animation Studios en tant que stagiaire en animation! Mon tout premier film à Disney était La Reine des Neiges en tant qu'animateur de foule et finalement en animant mon premier personnage de Disney, Olaf, sous la supervision et le mentorat de Hyrum Osmond !!! Quand j'ai commencé à animer sur Frozen, Let It Go était en cours de création ... C'était magique de la voir prendre vie. Je me souviens que Chad Sellers animait magnifiquement Elsa créant Olaf... Créant la vie pour la première fois... Puis, elle s'éloignait en continuant de chanter. À ce moment précis, je savais qu'il y avait une "origin story", commençant pendant Let it Go et reliant 20 minutes plus tard à l'endroit où Olaf entre dans toutes nos vies et obtient son nez de carotte.

J'ai sorti mon stylo et mon papier et j'ai juste commencé à écrire, à griffonner et à imaginer une histoire. Ce sont les croquis originaux du début de 2013 ... j'ai tellement de mal à croire que 7 ans plus tard, j'aurais le privilège de donner vie à cette petite histoire avec Dan Abraham et tous les incroyables talents de Disney Animation.

Leçon : Continuez à rêver... Faites-le parce que vous êtes passionné par l'idée, parce que vous croyez en l'idée et peut-être... juste peut-être (parfois même 7 ans plus tard) l'occasion pourrait se présenter de concrétiser ce rêve.

L'Oncle Walt aime ce message

frodon69

frodon69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 28 Oct - 15:47

J'ai bien aimé, l'histoire est bien réalisée pour s'insérer complètement dans le 1er film Smile

GreG de l'ouest de Lyon

Disneyland Paris : plusieurs fois par an jusqu'en 2022
Disneyworld : juin 2015
Disneyland Californie : septembre 2016
Disneyland Shanghai : 1er octobre 2018
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 28 Oct - 18:11

Pas convaincu. Surtout la fin qui semble peu réfléchie et bien trop abrupte, la faute à vouloir être absolument raccord avec le film.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 5 Nov - 12:53

Dites, avez-vous remarqué pendant qu'Olaf regarde dans les lunettes 3D, un arrière plan de Raiponce passait furtivement ? C'est allé tellement vite que j'ai pas prêté attention aux autres images, mais il doit y avoir d'autres clins d'œil dans le lot.
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 5 Nov - 13:35

Oui il y a de nombreux clins d'œil durant cette scène. Smile

La saga Frozen, dont la chanson "En été" :

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn215Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn213
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn214Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn217
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn216Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn218

Raiponce :
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn224Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn222
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn223

Vaiana :
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn221Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn220

Zootopie :
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Vlcsn219

guigui71, L'Oncle Walt, Brozen et Pixie Tinkerbell aiment ce message

*choupinette*

*choupinette*

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 5 Nov - 14:54

Ah bien vu! Very Happy
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Dim 8 Nov - 20:02

Ceux qui n'ont regardé le court-métrage qu'en VF auront manqué cette blague très drôle de la VO (difficilement adaptable en français) :

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Lol110
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Lol210
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Lol310

Commerce itinérant d'Oaken? Saviez-vous que si vous mélangez ces lettres, c'est un anagramme pour "norvégiens nus"?

Voilà voilà   Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 153419
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Tumblr_p0edv5LETs1qisrnro2_400

fauna, MadEye, isanka, Brozen et Pixie Tinkerbell aiment ce message

MadEye

MadEye

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Dim 8 Nov - 22:50

C'est le passage qui m'a fait le plus rire, c'est sûr que c'est plus percutant que le Kanoé français ^^ (mais effectivement intraduisible).

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 20103106215223164517103958
Nouveau : un voyage dans le passé ! Le 31/10/2018 à Tokyo Disney Sea !
Venez visiter mon antre à dessin, ma collection Disney et mon topic de vente ! ♥️♥️♥️
http://madeyeww.canalblog.com/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 14 Nov - 18:01

Avec les réalisateurs Trent Correy et Dan Abraham :

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 17 Nov - 20:44

Suite des coulisses par Trent Correy (on remarquera le poisson à la place de la saucisse, le poisson n'étant désormais qu'un nez furtif dans la version finale):

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12324610
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12333810
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12321310
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12325110
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12319410
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12324510
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12318810
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12332910
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12324910

trentanimation a écrit:
Part 2 #onceuponasnowman behind the scenes! As I mentioned in my last post, this idea started wayyyy back in 2012/2013 with some simple doodles...and for years I chipped away at it, on and off in many different forms. A short film, a children’s book, a musical(more to come)...because I truly felt this was an idea worth pursuing, I just had no idea how, when or if it would ever happen. Finally, I saw an opportunity for this little short to have a home, when @disneyplus launched and @disneyanimation was starting to look for new ideas. SO, I pulled together 6-7 years worth of doodles, ideas and writing and put a pitch package together! More to come about pitching and how @sharktooth72 and I partnered up to work on this fun little project!!!

What I learnt:
Speaking honestly, it was a long road. We all work away at our passion projects, sacrificing weekends, lunch hours, social events etc...without any promise that anything will come of all that hard work. It’s exactly why you need to enjoy the process. If you enjoy the process of creating, the outcome will take care of its self. It might take years and come and go in different forms, but if you’ve enjoyed the process, nothing else matters😊. Happy Monday!
#olaf #frozen #frozen2 #disney #disneyanimation #animation #story #film #short #shortfilm #movie #disneyplus #olafshort #beatboards #writing #inspiration #process #mondaymotivation #art #artistsoninstagram #lol #love #animated

L'Oncle Walt et Brozen aiment ce message

Frantzoze

Frantzoze

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 17 Nov - 20:53

Pour le coup le poisson en Norvège aurait été plus pertinent géographiquement parlant Wink

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Signat11
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 17 Nov - 21:08

Sauf que se balader avec un poisson, vivant ou mort, est plus "problématique" qu'une saucisse (qui en plus est plus proche d'une carotte, et donc du design habituel du personnage) Wink

Suites des coulisses :

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12580910Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12552610
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12536010Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12580210
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12550310Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12587110
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12550810Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12591510
Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12553810Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 12607810

trentanimation a écrit:
Part 3 of #onceuponasnowman behind the scenes! The story room😁

Our small and mighty story team @sharktooth72 @cisforfrenchfry @seth.boyden.art @dlee08 were so FUN to work with. I love the collaborative process and story geniuses @disneyanimation , they bring the laughs, and the heart to every drawing and panel they do😁I love you Pictured above are some early sketches...we drew a lot of noses🤣🤣🤣 Do you have a favorite? We were really trying to emulate a board driven story room, where the best ideas rise to the top and the story artists have freedom to play. I love looking back on these, from over a year ago in June 2019.

This was really my first time in a story room and I learnt a ton from @sharktooth72 and watching @cisforfrenchfry @seth.boyden.art @dlee08 do their thing! It was such a pleasure to witness their talents in action. What I learnt was, it’s important to have a vision as a Director, but it’s equally important to be flexible, collaborative and trusting in your team. Yes, it’s important to surround yourself with a great team, but I think it’s AS important to surround yourself with great people that enjoy true collaboration. Happy Tuesday!!!
#disney #disneyanimation #animation #story #olaf #frozen #frozen2 #joshgad #lol #love #laugh #haha #noses #sketches #doodles #drawings #fun #collaboration #inspiration #team #teamwork #work #movie #short #shortfilm #storyboard #film

L'Oncle Walt aime ce message

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 19 Nov - 17:06

Brozen aime ce message

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 11 Fév - 21:02

Retour sur la création de ce court-métrage ! Very Happy On y apprend que, pour le shot où Elsa crée Olaf, les logiciels et techniques (modélisation et rig (=squelette d'animation) des personnages, lumières et rendus d'images) ont tellement évolués depuis le premier film que les équipes ont dû créer un ordinateur spécifique surnommé "la machine à remonter le temps" pour pouvoir récupérer et réutiliser ce qui avait été fait à l'époque, 6ans auparavant.

Brian Tong a écrit:
EXCLUSIVE! Disney Animation let me talk with Frozen's 'Once Upon a Snowman' team for a deep dive about how they came up with the story and built a 'Time Machine' to emulate a 6 1/2-year-old PC. It was similar to the ones used to make the original 'Frozen' for just one shot in the Disney+ short.

Plus, they reveal a 'Frozen 2' secret that no one has ever talked about until now!

Intro: 0:00​
How the 'Once Upon A Snowman" idea started: 1:19​
Frozen 2's Secret Song Revealed: 3:27​
Building "The Shot": 6:01​
The challenges: 7:46​
Could they build a 'Time Machine': 10:02​
'Time Machine" specs": 11:07​
Disney's Render Farm & Specs: 12:15​
Using Earlier Tools: 14:07​
The storytelling behind 'The Shot": 16:15​
How 'Once Upon A Snowman' evolved: 17:25​
A fish for a nose?: 18:07​
What's a Lutefisk? 19:53​
'Once Upon A Snowman' Easter Eggs: 22:18​
The Biggest Challenges?: 23:59

claire17, L'Oncle Walt et Brozen aiment ce message

Pixie Tinkerbell

Pixie Tinkerbell

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 11 Fév - 22:16

C'est sûr que les techniques d'animations évoluent vite donc je ne suis pas surprise qu'ils ont dû créer "la machine à remonter le temps" pour pouvoir créer les aventures d'Olaf ^^

Au moins le résultat est super et parfaitement en raccord avec le premier film ^^

J'ai adoré. Huit minutes vraiment trop courtes à mon goût. Beaucoup d'humour et j'ai trouvé Olaf encore plus attachant avec ce court métrage Smile D'ailleurs ça me donne envie de le revoir tient ^^

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 22ul Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 J6jn Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020] - Page 3 Of54
 "La perfection faite fée c'est moi ! C'est clair que je ne maîtrise pas tout. Et en plus j'ai un petit soucis avec mes hanches..."
Mais c'est INTERDIT me faire la remarque pour mes hanches car je suis légèrement susceptible... Ou pas XD
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Les Aventures d'Olaf [Walt Disney - 2020]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3