AccueilAladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 VideAladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Horlog11Ven 2 Déc - 17:40

Aladdin 2 serait actuellement en préproduction, et le réalisateur Guy Ritchie a déclaré que, malgré la tristement célèbre gifle des Oscars, il ne considère pas une seconde remplacer Will Smith pour le Génie.

"Je n'ai jamais rencontré d'homme plus charmant, et travailler avec lui a été l'une des expériences les plus merveilleuses et les plus formidables que j'ai jamais eues. Je n'ai jamais rien vu d'autre que le gentleman accompli et généreux. Je n'aurais aucun problème à intégrer Will Smith dans quoi que ce soit, car, comme je l'ai dit, il était juste le p**** de parfait gentleman"

The Hollywood Reporter a écrit:

Guy Ritchie claims he didn’t have any concerns about accepting an invitation to be a special guest at the Red Sea International Film Festival in Saudi Arabia.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter on day 2 of the second edition of the event in Jeddah and the morning after he accepted one of the festival’s main honorary awards, the British director said that, rather than any political considerations, he simply saw himself as a someone interested in the creative world.

“Whatever I can do to encourage creativity, particularly in my world of film, I’m all about that,” he said. “I’m all about encouragement and the collaboration of culture.”

he’d been to the Middle East numerous times before, having visited friends in Bahrain and also shot much of Aladdin in Jordan. “Some degree of the future lies here,” he noted.

Speaking of Aladdin, while Ritchie didn’t comment directly on the infamous Oscars slap earlier this year by Will Smith, who played the genie in Disney’s 2019 live-action box office smash, he did insist that his experience with the star was nothing but a delight.

“I’ve never met a more lovely man, and working with him was one of the most wonderful, great experiences I’ve ever had,” he said. “I never saw anything other than the consummate, generous gentleman.”

With Aladdin 2 now in pre-production, would he reconsider casting Smith again? Absolutely not. “I wouldn’t have any issue casting Will Smith in anything, because, as I say, he was just the fucking perfect gentleman,” he said.

[...]

Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Banniz12
Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 16 Mar - 22:30

Dans un tweet, Mena Massoud a déclaré qu'une suite était "Très peu probable à ce stade".

Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Banniz12
Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/

Aladdin 2 [Disney - 202?]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3