AccueilStar Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 VideStar Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 VideStar Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuteurMessage
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Mer 29 Juin - 2:12

KP-1, le droïde introduit dans le cinquième épisode de la mini-série Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi, est une création de Camille Manet, une jeune parisienne âgée de 25 ans qui a remporté Build My Droid, un concours organisé par Lucasfilm !

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm1

Citation :
HOW A STAR WARS FAN CREATED A NEW DROID FOR DISNEY+’S OBI-WAN KENOBI

STARWARS.COM TALKS TO BUILD MY DROID CONTEST WINNER CAMILLE MANET ABOUT KP-1 AND SEEING HIM COME TO LIFE.

This is the new droid you’re looking for. KP-1 — an astromech consisting of three distinct, modular sections that form a cone shape — made his debut in Obi-Wan Kenobi Part V. Only he wasn’t created by the Lucasfilm Art Department. He doesn’t come from the comics or another form of media. And he’s not an unused build from a past Star Wars production. No, KP-1 comes to the galaxy far, far away thanks to another source: Star Wars fan Camille Manet.

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm2

The 25-year-old, hailing from Paris, France, entered and won the Build My Droid contest from Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: Force For Change initiative and FIRST, whose goal is to inspire the next generation of heroes and innovators in science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), and creative arts. Her entry was KP-1: a droid that looked very Star Wars but new at the same time, and was filled with features and personality. Build My Droid offered contestants the chance to see their droid brought to life in a future Star Wars project; little did Camille know at the time that that would be Obi-Wan Kenobi, now streaming on Disney+. “Obi-Wan was my favorite character as a kid and still is,” she tells StarWars.com. “I was actually really moved to learn that it would be in Obi-Wan Kenobi precisely because of that.”

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm3

Camille grew up with “the OGs,” as she calls them. She loved watching the original trilogy on home video, and has memories of seeing the prequels in the theater as a child. “We all used to play Star Wars on the playground,” she says. “We all had parts and mimicked the sounds!” The sequel trilogy awakened her fandom in recent years, leading into her eagerness to enter the Build My Droid contest. When StarWars.com asks Camille about her professional background — Robotics? Science? Art? — she can’t help but laugh.

“Absolutely none,” she says, giggling. “I love cinema, I love movies, and I love Star Wars.”

When it came to designing KP-1, Camille noticed that there are many different droid types, but they all seem to be instantly recognizable as belonging to Star Wars. Thus, coming up with something original, while still fitting within the Star Wars aesthetic, would be key. “You can’t get it wrong,” she says. “That’s the balance I was trying to find — in between the long tradition of droids we know and something entirely new.” The cone shape exemplifies this, as it’s a fresh form and makes KP-1 easily identifiable as just a silhouette, but the classic astromech dome grounds the design in Star Wars. Even the semi-circle base includes a clever use of spokes that KP-1 can use as gadgets. “I had the wheel as a starting point of the design. I really wanted the wheel, but then I thought about putting it horizontally, and the idea was the arms could be on it and be retractable,” she says. “I was hoping, at least, that it was a new design when it came to the tools.” As for the pink body and red accents, there’s a simpler explanation.

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm4

“I think I just liked the color combination,” she says laughing. But there was an ulterior motive. Camille wanted to differentiate KP-1 from the most famous Star Wars droids, so she intentionally avoided blue, gold, and orange, as those colors are primarily associated with R2-D2, C-3PO, and BB-8, respectively.

She also had personality in mind when coming up with KP-1 — as can be seen on her design sheet, Camille imagines the droid expressing all manner of emotions — and can sum up the droid’s character in a word: “Salty,” she says. “Definitely salty.” And the name, which comes from “Knave Puff,” reflects that personality. “The idea was, ‘A salty breath of fresh air.’ Salty at times, but you’re always happy to have him by your side.”

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm5

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm6

On November 21, 2021, Camille received an email with “Build My Droid” in the subject line; upon opening it, she learned that she’d been named the grand prize winner. “I was really happy but it was kind of difficult to grasp,” she says. “Just to wrap my mind around it.” It felt even more surreal because she couldn’t tell anyone, only letting her mom in on the news.

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm7

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm8

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm9

During production of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Camille received some updates from Lucasfilm on the development of KP-1. She met virtually with Lucasfilm art director Doug Chiang, who helped in putting some finishing touches on the droid for the screen. In addition, Lucasfilm showed Camille behind-the-scenes videos and photos of the making of her droid, from 3D printing parts to painting to the final build in the creature shop. “It just doesn’t feel real!” she says. “You realize how much work is behind it.”

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 1cm10

And finally, KP-1 has arrived. The droid pops up around the 5:12 mark of Obi-Wan Kenobi Part V, offering food to a child in the civilian outpost on Jabiim, and later helps seal a door. In his final form, KP-1’s colors are green and tan, but the overall look of the droid is almost exact to Camille’s vision. “Seeing the droid was a mix of feelings,” Camille says after watching the episode. “Joyful, but it was also moving, because as with any creation one spends time on, you invest yourself in it, and the final result is always a relief. But you also part ways with something, which now doesn’t belong to yourself alone. It’s for everyone’s enjoyment and rightly so.”

Now that KP-1 is known to the Star Wars galaxy and our own, Camille has one wish for her droid. “It’s very exciting. I hope that it brings joy to people too, because that’s what Star Wars does,” she says. “I hope it makes other people happy, just as happy as it made me.”

https://www.starwars.com/news/kp-1-obi-wan-kenobi

Brozen aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Mer 29 Juin - 5:39

Interviewé par The Direct (et repris par Variety), le scénariste Stuart Beattie nous révèle qu'à l'origine le projet Kenobi n'était pas un film pour le cinéma mais bien trois films !

Malheureusement, l'échec au box office de Solo : A Star Wars Story a conduit à l'annulation de la trilogie Kenobi.

Le scénario du premier film, écrit par Stuart Beatty, a été adapté pour devenir une mini-série de six épisodes pour Disney+.

L'histoire envisagée pour le deuxième volet de cette trilogie inspirera-t-elle une deuxième saison (ou seconde mini-série) ?  

Citation :
‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Film Trilogy Plan Got Derailed by Bad ‘Solo’ Box Office, Says ‘Devastated’ Screenwriter

Had “Solo: A Star Wars Story” not disappointed at the box office in 2018, then “Obi-Wan Kenobi” might’ve been a full-fledged movie trilogy instead of a six-episode Disney+ limited series. Screenwriter Stuart Beattie has “story by” and/or writing credits on multiple “Obi-Wan” episodes, but he recently told The Direct that he had no involvement with the Disney+ series. Beattie’s credit carried over from his work drafting the first movie in an intended “Obi-Wan” trilogy.

“I wrote the film that they based the show on,” Beattie said. “I spent like a year, year-and-a-half working on it. And then, when the decision was made not to make any more spin-off films after ‘Solo’ came out, I left the project and went on to other things. Joby [Harold] came on and took my scripts and turned it from two hours into six. So, I did not work with them at all, I just got credit for the episodes because it was all my stuff.”

Beattie said his original “Obi-Wan” pitch to Lucasfilm was, “three stories because there’s three different evolutions that the character has to make in order to go from Obi-Wan to Ben [in ‘A New Hope’]. The first one was the first movie, which was the show, which was, ‘Surrender to the will of the Force. Transport your will, surrender your will. Leave the kid alone.'”

“The second [movie] was thinking about where Kenobi ends up,” Beattie continued. “And one of the most powerful and probably the most powerful moment in all of Obi-Wan’s story is that moment where he sacrifices himself in ‘A New Hope.’ Great moment, you know, makes you cry. But, if you stop and think about it, it’s a pretty sudden thing, to just kind of go be fighting a guy, to see Luke and go, ‘I’m gonna die.’ You know, that to me, that required forethought. That required pre-acceptance that this was going to happen.”

Beattie’s second “Obi-Wan” film would follow the character coming to terms with his own mortality, thus giving more clarity to his “A New Hope” sacrifice. The film would “get him to that point where Obi Wan has accepted the idea that he’s going to die, and that he’s going to die willingly at a crucial moment.” A second “Obi-Wan” movie never moved into development as Beattie was still working away on the first film when the studio pulled the plug.

“It was ‘Solo’ that changed the direction of the system,” Beattie said. “I like ‘Solo,’ personally, but it hadn’t made a lot of money… it certainly crushed us. Devastated, absolutely devastated. But, that’s the business, you know, highs and lows. I’m glad it got made. I’m glad the show got made. I’m proud of my story that [got] told. I’m glad my characters are all through it. And I’m glad I got credit for it. I wish, I wish they’d been able to make my movies.”

Beattie confirmed the original movie plan was for “a full trilogy,” adding that Ewan McGregor was on board with the plan. The screenwriter said  that if he gets the chance to “have anything to do with the second season of ‘Obi-Wan,” then he’ll re-pitch his idea for the mortality-themed second movie. “Obi-Wan” was billed as a limited series, but McGregor is already game for more.

“I really hope we do another,” McGregor recently told British GQ. “If I could do one of these every now and again — I’d just be happy about it.”

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/obi-wan-kenobi-film-trilogy-derailed-solo-box-office-1235305411/

https://thedirect.com/article/obi-wan-kenobi-movie-trilogy-before-disney-exclusive

Flounder69 et Brozen aiment ce message

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Jeu 30 Juin - 0:15

Quelle chouette histoire derrière la création de KP-1 ! Very Happy

Ewan McGregor et Hayden Christensen à propos de leurs retours dans les rôles iconiques :

La Bande Originale est disponible :

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Banniz12
Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Banniere-chronique-disney
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Ven 1 Juil - 19:20

Avec Krystina Arielle dans les coulisses de la série Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi :

Flounder69 et Brozen aiment ce message

Disteph

Disteph

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Ven 1 Juil - 19:54

Série intéressante mais j’ai trouvé l’ensemble un peu poussif malgré les seulement 6 épisodes…
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Sam 20 Aoû - 11:50

Dark Vador sur Times Square pour la promotion de Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi, en juin :

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Banniere-chronique-disney
Timon Timauvais
Propriétaire
Timon Timauvais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Sam 17 Sep - 9:49

Tout chaud sur Chronique Disney, le site, retrouvez, en cliquant sur l'image, la critique de la série Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Capt1073

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Dcpleg26 Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 BannierePubFace Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Banniere-chronique-disney
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Sam 8 Avr - 21:18

Ewan McGregor a déjà exprimé à plusieurs reprises son envie de reprendre son rôle pour une seconde saison. Avec les différents projets en cours chez Lucasfilm, ce n'est pour le moment pas à l'ordre du jour, mais Kathleen Kennedy ne rejette pas l'idée.

Citation :
“That is not an active development,” she said. “But I never say never, because there’s always the possibility. That show was so well-received and [director] Deborah Chow did such a spectacular job. Ewan McGregor really wants to do another. Everybody’s all hands on deck with what we’re doing right now, as you can see by what we showed everybody [at the Celebration]. We’ll turn our attention to that again maybe down the road.”

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/kathleen-kennedy-star-wars-celebration-lucasfilm-daisy-ridley-obi-wan-kenobi-season-2-1235577414/

Flounder69 aime ce message

-10nez-

-10nez-

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Jeu 13 Avr - 17:29

Un mec a réarrangé la série en virant tout les scènes cringes , inutiles , fillers ( adieu léia dans les bois , Reva vs Luke et tout l'episode du "sauvetage" tant qu'a faire Laughing )

Il a aussi rajouter les themes cultes de la saga sur certaines séquences , rajeuni Anakin... c'est bluffant.

Alors bien sure certains problème inhérent à la série ne peuvent pas disparaitre comme ça , mais si un film proche de son montage serait sortis au Ciné ça aurait pu être une dinguerie....

https://mega.nz/file/ryR3XQwQ#MPAcWk96tQAulym4kQBDOxtSgs1a4GFXAn_2Pta82NM
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Ven 9 Juin - 19:54

La jeune actrice Vivien Lyra Blair se voit régulièrement questionner au sujet d'une possible seconde saison, voici sa réponse lors d'un échange avec The Direct : 

Citation :
“Well, I think a lot of people are asking me, 'Will we get a second season of 'Obi-Wan'?' And I honestly, I think it’s very much a possibility because Ewan McGregor is just begging to do another one. He’s really excited.”

La jeune actrice s'interroge, sans doute à juste titre, sur la possible apparition de son personnage dans une éventuelle seconde saison de Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi, ce qui n'est pas nécessairement évident pour se fondre dans l'histoire et les événements de l'épisode IV. 

Par contre, Vivien Lyra Blair imagine volontier une série centrée sur la jeune Leia Organa

Citation :
“... And I think I would love to, but I was saying like, I don’t see how I would fit into it, because it’s very implied that she doesn’t see him again until she asked for help in the fourth movie, 'A New Hope.' And so, I think it’s kind of like, how would I fit into that? And so we’re kind of hoping for my own show there. We’re kind of thinking it could be fun to do a show of Leia on Alderaan. And I really hope something like that could work out.”
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Sam 24 Juin - 20:05

Extrait de l'interview de la réalisatrice Deborah Chow pout le Los Angeles Times

Citation :
The six episodes were executed as a limited series, with a purposeful conclusion, although Chow says “it’s not impossible that it couldn’t go on or there could be another story.”

L'interview complet :  https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/awards/story/2023-06-20/deborah-chow-obi-wan-kenobi-finding-the-emotions
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Mer 12 Juil - 20:10

5 nominations aux Emmy Awards, dont la catégorie Meilleure mini-série ou du meilleur téléfilm :

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Image819

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Ven 18 Aoû - 11:50

Dans les coulisses de la création des sons de The Mandalorian (Saison 3) et d'Obi-Wan Kenobi :

Et vidéo autour de la fusion entre Hayden Christensen et James Earl Jones pour recréer Dark Vador :

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Horlog11Jeu 7 Mar - 18:00

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Obi-wa13

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022] - Page 8 Obi-wa12

StarWars.com a écrit:

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor Head to 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray

The critically-acclaimed series make the jump to physical media.

Hello there, physical media fans!

Home video collectors in every galaxy have reason to celebrate, as Lucasfilm and Disney announced today that Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor will come to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and Blu-ray on April 30. Originally released in 2022 on Disney+, this will mark the first opportunity to own the Emmy Award-nominated shows on disc.

Both Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Complete Series and Andor: The Complete First Season 4K UHD and Blu-ray sets will feature premium SteelBook packaging and come packed with new bonus features as well as exclusive concept art cards. You can get a first look at the sets’ original key art by Poster Posse artist Attila Szarka and more below, along with a full breakdown of extras for each release.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Complete Series

BONUS FEATURES

Featurettes:
  • Duels of Fate: Obi-Wan vs Vader - Deborah Chow, Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen examine the lightsaber battles of Obi-Wan and Darth Vader.
  • The Dark Times: Villains - Uncover the lore of the deadly Inquisitors, and Darth Vader’s iconic look.
  • Designing The Galaxy - Say hello to Leia’s loveable sidekick, Lola, then explore the new planets of the Star Wars galaxy.
  • Director’s Commentary - Join director Deborah Chow for an exclusive audio commentary on the action-packed finale.

Andor: The Complete First Season

BONUS FEATURES

Featurettes:
  • Ferrix Part 1: Imperial Occupation - Tony Gilroy, Kathleen Kennedy and Diego Luna discuss the series’ origins.
  • Aldhani: Rebel Heist - Join the shoot in Scotland with character spotlights, rebel training, stunts, a VFX breakdown and more.
  • Coruscant: Whispers of Rebellion - Explore the stories of ISB agent Dedra, Senator Mon Mothma and spymaster Luthen Rael.
  • Narkina 5: One Way Out - Uncover the Empire’s penal system and the prison’s stark look, get to know Kino Loy, and view VFX breakdowns.
  • Ferrix Part 2: Fight the Empire - Tony Gilroy, Diego Luna, cast and crew reveal the making of the season finale.

Aspect Ratio
Physical: 2:39:1

Disc Size
4K UHD Blu-ray: 100GB
Blu-ray: 50GB

U.S. Audio
4K Ultra HD: English Dolby Atmos and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray: English 5.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital

U.S. Subtitles
4K Ultra HD: English SDH, Spanish, French
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish, French

Obi-Wan Kenobi, set between the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: A New Hope, finds the Jedi Master (Ewan McGregor) on a crucial mission — and on a collision course with his former apprentice.

In Andor, set prior to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Cassian Andor (Diego Luna) embarks on a path that will turn him into a rebel hero.

Get a head start on your mission to bring Obi-Wan Kenobi and Andor home when pre-orders open March 12.

Star Wars : Obi-Wan Kenobi [Lucasfilm - 2022]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 8 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8