Accueil7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Vide7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Vide7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Furylion

Furylion

Masculin

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Sam 13 Fév 2021 - 21:41

Une interview de Carl Weathers, acteur et réalisateur du 4ème épisode de la seconde saison : http://www.effets-speciaux.info/article?id=1468
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.effets-speciaux.info
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Mer 17 Fév 2021 - 5:33

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz53

Citation :
Behind Disney's Firing of 'Mandalorian' Star Gina Carano

It’s a plot twist that no studio relishes: One of its high-profile stars sparks outrage with a controversial social media post. On Feb. 10, The Mandalorian’s Gina Carano became the latest member of the Disney fold to do so, joining a list that includes Roseanne Barr, James Gunn, Letitia Wright and Liu Yifei — each drawing varying degrees of action or inaction from the studio. And no studio faces greater scrutiny over its decisions than the family-friendly Hollywood giant.

In Carano’s case, the move to cut ties had been brewing for some time. In the months leading up to Disney’s investor day presentation Dec. 10, Carano’s agents at UTA were negotiating for the actress to receive a sizable bump for a planned spinoff of Disney+’s The Mandalorian that was to star her fan-favorite character, Cara Dune. The actress, who sources say made $25,000 to $50,000 per episode of The Mandalorian, was poised to be touted during the presentation, in which Kathleen Kennedy announced 10 new Star Wars shows, including Rangers of the New Republic, a series that seemed tailor-made for Carano.

But Carano was nowhere to be found during the lengthy presentation. In the lead-up to the event, Carano had become a lightning rod among Star Wars fans and a headache for Lucasfilm, after a series of tweets in which she mocked mask-wearing, suggested voter fraud occurred during the 2020 election and shared posts that some viewed as transphobic. “She was originally in that presentation when they announced all those things, and they pulled her off of it,” a source tells The Hollywood Reporter.  A Lucasfilm source counters that Carano was never officially part of the Dec. 10 presentation and no negotiations for future work had taken place.

Two months later, the deal for her spinoff is dead, as is her relationship with Lucasfilm and UTA, both of whom dropped her after she shared a post suggesting that being a Republican today was akin to being Jewish in the time leading up to the Holocaust. Disney declined comment beyond Lucasfilm’s initial statement describing Carano’s posts as “abhorrent and unacceptable.”

Still, Disney’s decision to show Carano the door has prompted cries from the right, including from Sen. Ted Cruz and pundit Ben Shapiro, that the studio acts when the left is upset. Paired with events in 2018 when then-ABC president Channing Dungey called out as “abhorrent” a tweet from Trump supporter Barr that likened Obama administration alum Valerie Jarrett to a primate, such claims have publicists advising clients to steer clear of politics, especially anything leaning right.

“I don’t know what people at Disney personally believe or don’t believe with regard to politics, but as a corporate entity, they want to stay as trouble-free as possible. And anything that’s going to offend the left is a problem,” says crisis PR rep Juda Engelmayer. “I have clients who are making an extraordinary effort to post what the social left wants to see.”

Black Panther star Wright’s December tweets, which amplified a U.K. minister’s video that questioned the safety of the novel coronavirus vaccine and disparaged trans people, also garnered criticism, as did an August 2019 social media post from Mulan star Liu, who offered support of Hong Kong police during the government’s crackdown on pro-democracy protests. Sources say neither actress was talked to by Disney, which opted to let both matters blow over. (Wright deleted her Twitter account and Liu steered away from the subject in the months leading up to Mulan’s release).

Politics, however, seemed to play a role in Disney’s move to sever ties with Gunn in 2018 after right-wing personalities resurfaced offensive, nearly decade-old tweets that included such eyebrow-raising jokes as: “I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.” At the time Gunn reiterated an apology, stating on Twitter: “Many people who have followed my career know, when I started, I viewed myself as a provocateur, making movies and telling jokes that were outrageous and taboo. As I have discussed publicly many times, as I’ve developed as a person, so has my work and my humor.” One year later, Disney brought him back to direct the third installment of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.

The decision to banish Carano from the Disney kingdom went higher than Mandalorian creator Jon Favreau and was made by Lucasfilm executives. Carano, sources say, had repeatedly been warned by those around her about her social media behavior, with the actress even noting publicly in September that her Mandalorian co-star Pedro Pascal, who has a trans sibling, educated her about the use of pronouns after a social media flare-up. “She knew it was going to alarm people,” says one person in her orbit of her recent posts. “Why would you put Favreau in that position?”

Carano’s ouster had a domino effect, with Hasbro ending production on its popular Cara Dune action figures. (Hasbro says there are “no current plans to create more” Dune products.) Amazon appears to have pulled most of its Cara Dune toy merchandise. When asked why, an Amazon rep declined further comment. Meanwhile, the Dune action figures are seeing brisk sales on eBay at prices well above the original list prices.

Insiders say Cara Dune wasn’t part of the Star Wars series next up, a Boba Fett spinoff, but expect that the character will be recast down the road, for both story and merchandising reasons. A source at Lucasfilm says that a recasting is not expected, however. For her part, Carano will be producing a film with Shapiro’s Daily Wire. “I am sending out a direct message of hope to everyone living in fear of cancellation by the totalitarian mob,” Carano stated Feb. 12. “I have only just begun using my voice which is now freer than ever before, and I hope it inspires others to do the same.”

Carano’s firing comes at an inflection point for Lucasfilm, which was previously criticized for not more strongly defending Star Wars sequel trilogy stars John Boyega and Kelly Marie Tran from racist bullying online over the years. On Jan. 23, the company signaled a shift when it put out a statement of support for Krystina Arielle, the host of The High Republic Show, after she was subject to racist bullying and threats.

Industry observers note that for companies such as Lucasfilm, taking a stance against offensive behavior sends a signal to both employees and fans from marginalized backgrounds that they are valued. “You need an inclusive and welcoming tone set from the top,” says André Carrington, author of Speculative Blackness: The Future of Race in Science Fiction and Associate Professor of English at the University of California, Riverside. One manager who has outspoken clients and has dealt with elements of cancel culture is advising vocal clients to cool it down politically. Says the manager, “If you’re too far on both sides, it hurts you.”

Updated to add a Lucasfilm source saying that the Cara Dune role on The Mandalorian is not expected to be recast

The Hollywood Reporter - 16 février 2021.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/behind-disneys-firing-of-mandalorian-star-gina-carano
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Dim 18 Avr 2021 - 14:42

Interviewé par Sariah Wilson, Rian Johnson a déclaré qu'il a eu des discussions sérieuses avec Dave Filoni pour réaliser un épisode de The Mandalorian mais l'incompatibilité de leurs plannings a posé problème, le tournage de Knives Out 2 allant bientôt commencer.
Pour rappel, Johnson avait déjà été tenté de le faire quand Jon Favreau l'avait invité le plateau de la saison 1 et Filoni l'avait régulièrement cité comme étant un de ses plus grands soutiens pour son passage au live action.

De son côté, Katee Sackhoff a révélé que pour éviter les leaks, l'équipe a fait croire au casting que le Maître Jedi qui allait apparaître dans le finale season serait Plo Koon.

Les adultes sont juste des enfants qui ont grandi.

Brozen aime ce message

https://www.senscritique.com/Walter-Mouse
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Lun 19 Avr 2021 - 8:15

Voici le texte partagé par la journaliste et auteure Sariah Wilson suite à sa dernière conversation avec le réalisateur Rian Johnson en appel vidéo (la partie concernant The Mandalorian car ils ont aussi abordé d'autres sujets comme l'auteure Claudia Gray, la réalisatrice Patty Jenkins et Rogue Squadron, Knives Out 2 et la réouverture des cinémas) :

Citation :
I asked Rian if he'd ever consider doing an episode of The Mandalorian. He said he was dying to, but that for him it's all about scheduling.

He's been writing KO2 and now he's going to go directly into filming it. So it would be a matter of inding time to break away and do it.

He said he has spoken to Dave Filoni about it. He had gone and visited the set during Season 1. He said it was so cool and I told him I was very jealous. He had seen "Baby Yoda" months before the reveal.

He said it was fascinating seeing the way that they're shooting the show. He asked if I'd seen BTS stuff (of course I have).

He said when he was standing there in that space and they did the thing where they moved the camera and the perspective on the screen shifted he said he almost fell over. You get vertigo.

That it's almost like virtual reality. That it's fascinating and feels so real when you're standing there. It's really interesting to see how it translates onscreen.
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Ven 21 Mai 2021 - 0:37

Court-métrage diffusé par Funko :

Flounder69, isanka, Globoss, Brozen, project901, velney, Dimak et Pixie Tinkerbell aiment ce message

Pixie Tinkerbell

Pixie Tinkerbell

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Ven 21 Mai 2021 - 13:58

C'est très original et amusant cette version Funko. Elle m'a fait beaucoup sourire 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 53119
Merci pour le partage ^^

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 22ul 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 J6jn 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Of54
 "La perfection faite fée c'est moi ! C'est clair que je ne maîtrise pas tout. Et en plus j'ai un petit soucis avec mes hanches..."
Mais c'est INTERDIT me faire la remarque pour mes hanches car je suis légèrement susceptible... Ou pas XD
"Be yourself, Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Mer 9 Juin 2021 - 23:14

Selon Collider, la saison 3 de The Mandalorian ne pourra pas démarrer son tournage avant fin 2021 / début 2022. Ce retard serait surtout dû à l'agenda de Pedro Pascal, l'acteur allant être occupé sur The Last of Us dès cet été.
Il va donc falloir s'armer de patience, Mando ne fera sûrement pas son retour avant Noël 2022.

Flounder69, Globoss et Brozen aiment ce message

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Lun 26 Juil 2021 - 2:57

La série Star Wars : The Mandalorian est une des cinq couvertures inédites des magazines distribués exclusivement à New York, Chicago, San Francisco et Los Angeles lors de la tournée estivale Disney+ The Stories Continue.

Chaque visuel met en lumière une production originale de la plateforme de streaming, les quatre autres étant le film Cruella, la série Loki, la série animée Monstres et Cie : Au travail et la série de documentaires sur les requins.

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 D1

Citation :
Disney+

The Stories Continue

Summer Tour 2021

Here at Disney+, we believe that the greatest stories don’t have to end; they can continue and evolve. In Loki, a God of Mischief can find new glorious purpose. In The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, a team of underdogs can become mighty. And in Turner & Hooch, a slobbery dog can turn into an unexpected hero.

This Summer, Disney+ is hitting the road for the Stories Continue Tour!

Join us on our four-city adventure with special photo moments, giveaways, live entertainment, and more.

JULY 24 – JULY 25

New York City

11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Eastern Time

Flatiron Plaza

27 W 24th St., New York, NY 10010

JULY 30 – JULY 31

Chicago

11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central Time

Grant Park

524 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605

AUGUST 6 – AUGUST 7

San Francisco

11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pacific Time

Pier 27

The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133

AUGUST 13 – AUGUST 14

Los Angeles

11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pacific Time

Santa Monica Pier

258 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Flounder69 et Brozen aiment ce message

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Jeu 29 Juil 2021 - 14:32

Shamook, YouTubeur célèbre pour ses vidéos utilisant la technologie "deepfake", a été embauché par "Industrial Light and Magic"(ILM), la société d'effets spéciaux de Lucasfilm. Sa version amateure de Luke Skywalker dans "The Mandalorian", jugée par beaucoup d'internautes encore meilleure que l'originale diffusée sur Disney+, a dépassé les 3 millions de vues.

Shamook dans les commentaires de sa dernière vidéo a écrit:
As some of you may already know, I joined ILM/Lucasfilm a few months ago and haven’t had the time to work on any new YouTube content. Now I’ve settled into my job, uploads should start increasing again. They’ll still be slow, but hopefully not months apart. Enjoy!

Industrial Light and Magic (ILM) est "toujours à la recherche d'artistes talentueux et a en effet embauché l'artiste qui se fait appeler Shamook sur Internet", a déclaré un porte-parole dans un communiqué. "Au cours des dernières années, ILM a investi dans l'apprentissage automatique et l'intelligence artificielle comme moyens de produire des effets spéciaux convaincants, et c'est incroyable de voir la dynamique se construire à mesure que la technologie progresse."

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Banniz12
7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Banniere-chronique-disney

Btm10 et Brozen aiment ce message

Disteph

Disteph

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Jeu 29 Juil 2021 - 16:09

C'est effectivement meilleur. Shocked
L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Dim 1 Aoû 2021 - 22:47

Mark Hamill sur le tournage du finale season!

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 E7ur8BcWQAMKbhr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Flounder69, Btm10 et Brozen aiment ce message

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Mar 17 Aoû 2021 - 0:02

Carl Weathers a tout récemment confirmé en conférence qu'il reviendra dans la saison 3 de The Mandalorian à la fois devant et derrière la caméra Smile

Vinc et Brozen aiment ce message

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Jeu 19 Aoû 2021 - 18:07

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Ven 10 Sep 2021 - 13:24

Un rapport indique que le tournage de la saison 3 va démarrer à partir du 20 Septembre pour s'achever le 23 Mars.

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 E-zsTsxUYAAo1vB?format=jpg&name=medium

Btm10 et Brozen aiment ce message

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Sam 25 Sep 2021 - 1:35

Flounder69 et L'Oncle Walt aiment ce message

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Mar 11 Jan 2022 - 23:24

Le tournage de la saison 3 a été temporairement mis en pause à cause de l'expansion du variant Omicron à Los Angeles.

Brozen aime ce message

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Mer 26 Jan 2022 - 21:17

Fidèle au poste, Bryce Dallas Howard sera de nouveau une des réalisatrices de la saison 3 de The Mandalorian! Very Happy

CatlinOx

CatlinOx

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Jeu 27 Jan 2022 - 16:33

L'Oncle Walt a écrit:
Fidèle au poste, Bryce Dallas Howard sera de nouveau une des réalisatrices de la saison 3 de The Mandalorian! Very Happy
Ben déjà on peut dire qu'elle a réalisé l'épisode 1 Wink
ou du moins son prélude

Mon Instagram : catlinox_collector

Caribou et Globoss aiment ce message

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Ven 18 Mar 2022 - 23:39

Christopher Lloyd sera au casting de la saison 3 de The Mandalorian! Very Happy

Globoss et Brozen aiment ce message

L'Oncle Walt

L'Oncle Walt

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Mar 29 Mar 2022 - 16:55

La costumière Amanda Ramirez a annoncé la fin du tournage pour la saison 3 de The Mandalorian!

Amanda Ramirez a écrit:
That’s a wrap from a galaxy far far away. 💙 Thanks for having me this season; it was an absolute amazing adventure!! 💫 Can’t wait for the next one 😉

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 FPBmQnnWYAAn_gO?format=jpg&name=medium

Vinc, Flounder69 et Brozen aiment ce message

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Jeu 26 Mai 2022 - 21:38

La saison 3 arrivera sur Disney+ en février 2023 !

Citation :
The Mandalorian and Grogu continue their journey in Season 3 of #TheMandalorian, streaming February 2023 on Disney+.

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Sw1

*choupinette*, Flounder69, L'Oncle Walt, Globoss et Brozen aiment ce message

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Sam 28 Mai 2022 - 18:04

D'après The Hollywood Reporter, Bryce Dallas Howard a réalisé un des épisodes de la troisième saison de The Mandalorian.

Une bonne nouvelle compte-tenu de son travail sur les saisons précédentes du Mandalorien et et celle du Livre de Boba Fett.

Flounder69 aime ce message

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Dim 29 Mai 2022 - 0:40

Le réalisateur et scénariste Rick Famuyiwa est également producteur exécutif de la saison 3 de la série télévisée The Mandalorian !

Brozen aime ce message

Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Lun 30 Mai 2022 - 12:54

Le scénariste Jon Favreau a confirmé avoir déjà commencé à travailler sur la quatrième saison de la série The Mandalorian.

Citation :
“With television, we’re very lucky that we don’t have to rush things through into an hour-and-a-half, two hours. We get to tell stories slowly. So now, as Dave [Filoni]’s doing Ahsoka, it’s very much informing the writing that I’m doing for [The Mandalorian] Season 4. It becomes – how should I put it – more precise.”

Flounder69, L'Oncle Walt, Globoss et Brozen aiment ce message

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] 7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Horlog11Sam 10 Sep 2022 - 20:10

Bande-annonce pour la saison 3 :

7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Banniz12
7 - Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019] - Page 16 Banniere-chronique-disney

L'Oncle Walt, Globoss, Brozen et bb8 aiment ce message

Star Wars : The Mandalorian [Lucasfilm - 2019]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 16 sur 19Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Suivant