Accueil(curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...  Vide(curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...  VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

(curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

(curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...  Empty
MessageSujet: (curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige... (curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...  Horlog11Sam 11 Fév 2012 - 21:00

Annfaye Kao, 27, loves Snow White so much that she had the film's characters tattooed unto her back. It looks like even Bambi and Thumper made a guest appearance near the bottom!

(curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...  287780snowwhitetattoo

And you thought your daughter liked Disney princesses ?

One grown woman took her love of animated fairy tales to the next level by covering her entire back in tattoos of the characters from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." Annfaye Kao, 27, of Taichung, Taiwan had the intricate artwork – a colorful collage of her favorite film's top characters (including the evil queen) – completed in a three-month inking session. The hard work paid off, as Kao won an award at an international tattoo convention.

"As a child I used to imagine I was Snow White in a fairy tale, so it seemed like a good thing to have tattooed on my back," Kao said in an interview with the UK Daily Mail. "It hurt really badly to get a full one on my whole back. At times I was in such pain that I wanted to hurry it up, but luckily I didn’t give up and got it finished."

As for her own happy ending? Kao says her Prince Charming will have to love her, and all her tat-toons. "'If they can’t accept it then we won’t really be compatible people."

Rina Raphael (Today.com)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/

(curiosité) Annfaye Kao (Taiwan) fan de Blanche Neige...
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1