AccueilDelilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] VideDelilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] VideDelilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Guillaume!
Membre Honoraire
Guillaume!

Masculin

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Empty
MessageSujet: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Dim 29 Mai 2016 - 17:23

Selon Deadline, les Studios Disney ont acquis les droits d'adaptation cinématographique de la toute jeune série de bandes-dessinées Delilah Dirk, créée par Tony Cliff. Delilah Dark est une aventurière du 19e siècle, une Indiana Jones au féminin qui vit des aventures autour du monde.
Dans le premier tome, Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant, l'héroïne s'évade d'une prison turque avec l'aide, bien malgré lui, de l'officier Selim qui deviendra son compagnon de voyages. Le projet d'adaptation est supervisé par les producteurs Roy Lee, Mark Mower et Justin Giritlian.
Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilahdark
Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah%20dirk%20main

Article de Disney Next

Je ne connais absolument pas cet univers mais ça fait plaisir de voir Disney développer de nouvelles franchises. Après rien ne dit que cela se fera, il y a encore un tas de films live en développement: Artemis Fowl, The One and Only Ivan, Brooklyn Family Robinson et j'en passe...

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Toy_st10
Disney... une passion, une vision, un art.

Dernière édition par Guillaume! le Ven 5 Aoû 2016 - 17:24, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://disneyblurayclub.eklablog.fr/
Dash
Administrateur
Dash

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Dim 29 Mai 2016 - 18:31

Idem, jamais entendu parler mais je prie pour que ce projet voie le jour parmi la flopée de remakes en cours...

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Banniere-chronique-disney Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Tumblr10
https://linktr.ee/david.scordia
Kimii

Kimii

Féminin
Localisation : Berk Island (watching the sunset on Hopeless Cliff)

MessageSujet: Re: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Mar 31 Mai 2016 - 23:43

Oh un peu de nouveauté ! Ce projet m'intéresse beaucoup, j'ai hâte d'en savoir plus et j'espère surtout qu'il ne sera pas mis de côté !
https://loiseaulit.wordpress.com/
abc@Disney

abc@Disney

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Mer 1 Juin 2016 - 0:17

J'ai hâte que le projet voit le jour (s'il le voit). De la nouveauté ne ferait pas de mal pour les films live de Walt Disney Pictures.

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] D23_lo10
Et peut-être qu'un jour, mon rêve deviendra vrai...
https://www.facebook.com/Disney-Mania-Productions-15966699412419
Vinc
Modérateur
Vinc

Masculin

MessageSujet: [Disney] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant (????) Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Ven 5 Aoû 2016 - 16:46

L'auteur de bande-dessinée canadien Tony Cliff confirme l'adaptation cinématographique par Disney de son roman graphique Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant publié en 2013.

Le personnage de Delilah est souvent décrit comme une sorte d'Indiana Jones au féminin.

Le film en prises de vues réelles sera produit par Roy Lee, Mark Mower et Justin Giritlian.

Le dessinateur et scénariste de Vancouver poursuit les aventures de son personnage fétiche créé en 2008 et travaille actuellement au troisième volet des aventures de son héroïne : "Delilah Dirk and The Pillars of Hercules" (les deux premiers étant "Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant et "Delilah Dirk and the King’s Shilling")

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] 379889w161

Citation :
Vancouver-based illustrator Tony Cliff has achieved the dream of many authors: his debut graphic novel‚ Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant (First Second/Raincoast Canada)‚ will be adapted into a feature film by Disney. The comic‚ about the eponymous 19th-century adventurer‚ was a New York Times bestseller upon its release in 2013 and is the first in a series that has two full-length instalments and a short story so far. The live-action movie will be produced by Roy Lee through Vertigo Entertainment and filmmaker Justin Giritlian.

How exactly did Disney come to pick up Delilah Dirk, and did it have something to do with it being a NYT bestseller? I was approached by two gentlemen from L.A. – [director-producer] Mark Mower and Justin Giritlian – who proposed an arrangement to find Delilah a nice home in Hollywood. We agreed, [and] I’m excited about the people we’ll be working with.

I’m not sure if the NYT thing was an important consideration. Obviously, they’d be most attracted to something that’s already popular, but there are a lot of books that are popular (and a lot of books that cross that list). I’m sure it doesn’t hurt, but for everyone’s sake, I’m glad it’s not their only consideration. I think everyone involved likes the same things about the books (the setting, the relationship, the humour), and I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Given that the story is so atypical in some senses – the Turkish connection and having a heroine versus a hero – were you expecting this level of popularity and for someone like Disney to ever be interested?

Oh, no. But then, when I started making this comic, I honestly didn’t think there was anything atypical about it. It’s only since hearing from readers that I learned how weird the project is. I never set out to make Delilah to be a “strong female character,” but that’s a term I hear a lot now. And I didn’t expect to learn how weird it is that our two leads aren’t romantically entangled by the end of the first book. I just figured I was combining the tone of Indiana Jones with the setting of Horatio Hornblower, injecting a Holmes-Watson relationship and making our lead a lighthearted lady. It never occurred to me to think that any part of the project was atypical, except for fighting against the conventions of comics that I hated.

But that was 10-or-so years ago, and I’ve learned a lot since then. Most importantly, that what makes a book unappealingly weird for some people makes it attractive to others. It’s similar to, like, “if you’re not offending anyone, you’re not pleasing anyone, either,” but maybe a watered-down version. I could probably stand to offend more people.

What about future plans ?

It’s still very, very early in the process with Disney. I’ll try to share what I can online when I can. In the meantime, I’m just hard at work on the third book, Delilah Dirk and the Third Pillar of Hercules. It’s the homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Uncharted series that I’ve been meaning to get around to for a long time. I’m trying to do a few things differently with layouts and taking better advantage of the medium and I’m pushing our main characters’ relationship to a fun place. Comics take a long, long time (especially the dumb way I do it), but I am busting my ass to get it done as soon as possible!

Q & Q - 4 août 2016.
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Kimii

Kimii

Féminin
Localisation : Berk Island (watching the sunset on Hopeless Cliff)

MessageSujet: Re: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Sam 6 Aoû 2016 - 11:42

Je suis contente d'apprendre que ce projet est confirmé ! Very Happy
https://loiseaulit.wordpress.com/
Crystal
Modératrice
Crystal

Autre / Ne pas divulguer

MessageSujet: Re: Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??] Horlog11Sam 6 Aoû 2016 - 22:12

Je découvre ce projet, c'est super! C'est plutôt prometteur et le personnage de Delilah me plait déjà ^^
https://www.instagram.com/skyecrys.art/

Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant [Disney - 20??]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1