AccueilMerlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 VideMerlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Talloe

Talloe

Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 24 Avr 2020 - 14:05

Les rumeurs indiquaient que production du film était censé commencer durant l’été 2019, depuis plus de nouvelles.

https://hnentertainment.co/exclusive-disneys-live-action-sword-in-the-stone-to-start-production-this-summer-and-character-breakdowns/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Horlog11Ven 8 Mar 2024 - 23:10

Interviewé par Collider durant la promotion du film La Demoiselle et le Dragon, le réalisateur Juan Carlos Fresnadillo a indiqué que l'adaptation de Merlin l'Enchanteur a été "mise en pause".

Collider a écrit:

Disney's Live-Action 'The Sword in the Stone' Has Been Put on Hold

I’m almost out of time with you, but I read that you’re involved in a Sword in the Stone live-action remake or version. Is that true?

FRESNADILLO: I was attached a long time ago, and I prepped a lot for Disney for that movie. I don’t know exactly what happened, but the studio decided to hold the project. So right now it’s in a holding situation, and I don’t know what’s going to happen, to be honest. But I think it’s a great story. I would be so keen to make it if they decided to greenlight the project.

I have a lot of friends who are in the same boat as that. They’ve prepped for a long time and then all of a sudden, “We’ll see.”

FRESNADILLO: But as you can imagine, this industry is always dealing with many projects, and you don’t know exactly which are the ones that are going to make it. So, yeah, The Sword in the Stone, I really hope that that happens because I think there is a big fanbase waiting for that.

Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Banniz12
Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?] - Page 2 Banniere-chronique-disney
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/

Merlin l'Enchanteur [Disney - 202?]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2