AccueilUniversal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? VideUniversal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? VideUniversal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ??

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Ptitmath

Ptitmath

Masculin

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Empty
MessageSujet: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Mar 3 Juil 2007 - 16:07

Post initial de pfh56

Et oui, les fans Disney le souhaitaient, Universal va le faire Crying or Very sad

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Press_hp_owl_view_low_193

L'annonce officiel de " The Wizarding world of Harry Potter" land à Islands of Adventure à été faite (le site oficiel : http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/index.html) mais comment Walt Disney World va t'il réagir face à cette énorme annonce ??????
Je vous propose dans ce topic de discuter sur la contre-attaque de Disney.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ptitmath.canalblog.com
Ptitmath

Ptitmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Mar 3 Juil 2007 - 16:08

post initial de J.Thaddeus Toad

D'après MiceAge, la réponse de Disney à cette offensive d'Universal serait un "land" dédié aux films Pixar aux Disney-MGM Studios!! Je préfère mille fois ça à un remake d'Adventureland en "Pirates-land" au MK!!

Pixarlandia: Disney’s Response to Potter’s Wizarding World

Just prior to the official public announcement of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the upcoming land inside Universal’s Islands of Adventure (IOA), I shared my enthusiasm that it will be an interesting time to be a theme park fan. Disney, I was confident, would not let this concept from Universal go unanswered. What with Wizarding World, the Simpsons ride, and the new Blue Man Group show, Universal was really shaking up the marketplace. I devoted a little time over ensuing columns to arguing that Disney should court Lucas more heavily and really increase the Star Wars presence in the parks.

While I don’t discount the possibility of a Lucasland in the future, and certainly hope Disney keeps pursuing the idea, it looks like Disney’s main response to Potter will come in the form of Pixar. Specifically, to a Pixar land at the Disney-MGM Studios. The idea has been floated before in a few message forums—I’m not the first to break this news—but the full extent of this addition may not have been obvious to readers of these posts.

At first, it looked like we were talking about the former Mickey Avenue (the zone from Who Wants to be a Millionaire over to Meet Mickey) would be re-themed to Pixar once Toy Story Mania opened up. That made sense. The area is kind of non-descrïpt right now anyway, so why not flesh it out with some additional decorations to look like Pixar, and change out the meet and greet opportunities to include Pixar characters? (There’s already a meet-Mike and Sully over by the ABC Commissary).

Except what I’ve heard recently goes much, much further. Imagine the Backlot Tour closing, and that entire land space given over to the Pixar land (or Pixarlandia, as I wish they would call it, in honor of Disneyland’s original moniker during the planning stages. Actually, the true name is Pixar Studios, as was detailed on paperwork filed with the county a few weeks ago testifies). If they demolish the rest of Mickey Avenue, except the new Toy Story Mania, that would open up some land. If they tear down the queue buildings and prop warehouse for Backlot Tour, that would open up even more.

They could tear down Catastrophe Canyon and harvest even more space, including the land going out to there, especially if they veer into currently-backstage areas off to the side. The unload and post-show areas of Backlot Tour also eat up a lot of space, and as long as you’re demolishing those buildings, why not kill off the Honey I Shrunk kids play area and the Studio Catering Company eatery also? And as long as you’re making a gigantic land, why not start off earlier than Toy Story Mania, and use the area occupied by Narnia and One Man’s Dream to be Pixar-themed too? That way, there could be a seamless blend from Disney animation on one end, in the form of the Mermaid show, the Animation building, and the Playhouse Disney stage that really should be turned in to something else befitting Disney animation (after all, as one of you readers pointed out to me, most of the shows celebrated in the current stage show no longer air on Playhouse Disney!) After the Disney section, the Pixar section could pick up instantly. While they will keep the buildings housing One Man’s Dream and Narnia, I hope they repackage that space to make it Pixar-related.

The rest of Pixar Studios could well look very different from what we see now. With the exception of the Toy Story Mania building, which isn’t even done yet, I’m hoping they end up razing everything and building from scratch. All that land they harness could even exceed the touted 20 acres of Potter’s Wizarding World. Universal is taking pains to point out that Wizarding World will be a "park within a park." They don’t mean that it will have a separate admission ticket, but they mean there will be zones or regions to the Wizarding World (specifically, Hogwart’s, the Forbidden Forest, etc.) If Disney follows Universal’s lead, expect Pixar Studios to be a "park within a park" also. That could be as simple as creating lands for each of the Pixar movies. Toy Story is obvious, given the Toy Story Mania. Does that mean Pizza Planet will move from its home by the Muppets?

They could tear down Catastrophe Canyon and harvest even more space, including the land going out to there, especially if they veer into currently-backstage areas off to the side. The unload and post-show areas of Backlot Tour also eat up a lot of space, and as long as you’re demolishing those buildings, why not kill off the Honey I Shrunk kids play area and the Studio Catering Company eatery also? And as long as you’re making a gigantic land, why not start off earlier than Toy Story Mania, and use the area occupied by Narnia and One Man’s Dream to be Pixar-themed too? That way, there could be a seamless blend from Disney animation on one end, in the form of the Mermaid show, the Animation building, and the Playhouse Disney stage that really should be turned in to something else befitting Disney animation (after all, as one of you readers pointed out to me, most of the shows celebrated in the current stage show no longer air on Playhouse Disney!) After the Disney section, the Pixar section could pick up instantly. While they will keep the buildings housing One Man’s Dream and Narnia, I hope they repackage that space to make it Pixar-related.

The rest of Pixar Studios could well look very different from what we see now. With the exception of the Toy Story Mania building, which isn’t even done yet, I’m hoping they end up razing everything and building from scratch. All that land they harness could even exceed the touted 20 acres of Potter’s Wizarding World. Universal is taking pains to point out that Wizarding World will be a "park within a park." They don’t mean that it will have a separate admission ticket, but they mean there will be zones or regions to the Wizarding World (specifically, Hogwart’s, the Forbidden Forest, etc.) If Disney follows Universal’s lead, expect Pixar Studios to be a "park within a park" also. That could be as simple as creating lands for each of the Pixar movies. Toy Story is obvious, given the Toy Story Mania. Does that mean Pizza Planet will move from its home by the Muppets?

But why not have other "lands" here? The kids playground could easily be themed to A Bug’s Life, and probably utilize many of the same sets with some modifications. You’ve got Monsters Inc. offering the chance to build a miniature Monstropolis. Why not use the Soarin’ technology to simulate the chase atop doors through the factory? If the wait times are any indication, Soarin’ is the most popular ride at Walt Disney World, and Disney-MGM could certainly use a ride with that technology.

The Incredibles would be neat to see here, perhaps on the island. I would squeal with delight if they found a way to build the pod monorails scooting about the place. That would yield some kinetics to Pixar Studios to rival Walt’s 1967 Tomorrowland. With the loss of the Kuka arm technology to Universal, we may not see an E-Ticket thrill ride on the Incredibles, but I’d opt for a monorail pod tour of Pixar Studios any day anyway.

Cars is a no-brainer: just bring over the Carsland concept from DCA for a desert racetrack that uses the Test Track technology. Voila, instant E-Ticket. You’d need a lot of land for this, and they’d have to dig deep into the infrastructure behind the park to find room. Frankly, that would mean tearing down the producer-bungalows out back, and really giving up on the idea that movie and TV production could take place at this park. It would mean, essentially, throwing in the towel on the conceit no one buys any more anyway. Obviously, it would be worth it in my book. I’d even demolish the parking structure they have back here and yield even more space.

The park’s footprint is too small for much expansion, UNLESS they are willing to move/demolish some of this infrastructure in the back. And if they do, suddenly there is tons of space. Including enough for Carsland. Nemo is equally easy: just bring over the well-received indoor wild-mouse coaster from Disney Studios Paris, themed to Crush and his EAC. Then flesh out the area with a themed indoor kids zone, not unlike Mermaid Lagoon from Tokyo Disney Sea, and the small rides to match.

And here’s an idea that is in violation of the "hub" concept and will result in more tired feet by the end of the day: what if Pixar Studios was only accessible from Animation Courtyard, meaning they close access from the Streets of America side? Yes, there would be less mobility and more of a bottleneck. But you’d gain a real sense that Pixar Studios is a "park within a park," because it would have only one entrance/exit.

The specific rides outlined above are not rumors that have been passed on to me; they are me speculating. That a Pixar land is coming is more certain, however. Interestingly, we may all have gotten the name change of the park wrong. Disney recently insisted to the press that the park name will remain Disney-MGM Studios, though one land was going to be renamed for Pixar. That jibes with paperwork filed with the county recently, too. But I have a sneaking suspicion that there was more to this than meets the eye. The park’s name really was slated to be changed.

If indeed the park’s name is now remaining, could it be that someone high up on the food chain doesn’t want to lock in the park’s identity as just Pixar... and wishes to leave room for something else? Something like... Lucas?

It’s fairly well-known that Iger got the strained relationship with Steve Jobs fixed, and Disney landed Pixar. Eisner had managed to distance George Lucas as well, and could it be that Iger (or perhaps Lasseter?) is now wooing Lucas the way Jobs was courted? Are they leaving room for the park to take on a dual identity: Pixar on the one side of the park, and Lucas on the other? We can but hope. And send our support to this way of thinking. Should the studios park become half Pixar and half Star Wars (while leaving the front sections and the thrill rides off to the side themed to 1930s Hollywood), they’d honestly have to build a parking structure out front, because the parking lots would be full by noon. I’d be here every week.

Moving away from the Lucas future, which is not yet certain, and looking back to the Pixar update that we know is coming, we can see another interesting concept. Not content to merely answer Universal’s volley of Potter with their own "park within a park," Disney may even be thinking of having an answer to the Blue Man Group. I admit the idea seems wacky to me, but I’ve heard it floated that they may be looking at a separate-admission Broadway-caliber show in (or next to) Pixar Studios to be themed to the Pixar characters. I have a hard time seeing a musical revue of these characters really coming together for a compelling show, but I’ve learned to trust John Lasseter implicitly. If this goes forward, I’ll know to expect quality.

Disney is probably keen to duplicate the idea of a separate-pay show right next to the theme parks. Cirque du Soleil’s La Nouba at Downtown Disney will likely be closing soon, and though it was hardly a business failure, it never really attracted the kind of ticket sales that would have been hoped. This is partly the fault of location: Downtown Disney was a good concept on paper and as it was expanded it seemed to make sense that 100,000 people per night might descend on this place, but the crowds which materialize to this day are more modest. Having a separate-admission show right next to a theme park might actually capture more tourists, since they wouldn’t have to travel far to be enticed to come sit and watch after their tiring day in the park.

Look for all of this to be announced in February or March of 2008, when Toy Story Mania has its press opening. Disney can then leverage the Pixar topic to maximal benefit, and loudly trumpet that a whole new Pixar "park within a park" is on its way.

On Disney message boards, one occasionally encounters vitriol about the Pixar characters; there are purists out there who would rather see the Disney parks only use characters from Disney-branded movies. Apart from the argument that Disney now owns Pixar, I would point out that the source matters less than the format. I object (mildly) to Star Wars and Indiana Jones encroaching on the Disneyland/Magic Kingdom concept because those parks were originally meant to be realistic—based on locations and epochs, not specific movie backstories. The only exception was Fantasyland, where Disney animated films provided the inspiration. These days, I conflate Disney and Pixar as merely animated films, and I find it OK to have animation provide the backstory. That’s doubly true in a studio-themed park. Heck, good stories are good stories, and Pixar outshines modern Disney, in my mind.

Will Pixar Studios be enough to outshine Wizarding World’s "park within a park"? As always, it depends on execution, and I mean that for both sides here. If Universal executes with tremendous panache and high-level theming AND provides more than just one new ride, Pixar Studios’s task will be much harder. Even then, Lasseter can succeed in building something better. If Pixar Studios offers completely immersive environments (please please PLEASE let it not be the fake-Hollywood-we’re-filming-today variety), it could be... pardon the pun... Incredible. But if they skimp on costs, it will show. If they keep existing buildings and just try to repurpose them, it will be unconvincing.

For now I trust in John Lasseter (some folks are calling him Uncle John), as he’s never yet disappointed a single time, and has the industry’s current best batting average. After all, Pixar Studios does have the box office receipts to defeat Potter. When I put up some box office comparisons a few weeks ago to argue for Star Wars as an answer to Potter, I was thinking of single movies alone. The Pixar canon, meanwhile, does collectively offer enough firepower to take on Potter. If—and this is a big if—they do it right. Everything depends on execution.

http://www.miceage.com/kevinyee/ky061907b.htm
J. Thaddeus TOAD

J. Thaddeus TOAD

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 1:36

"Mickey Avenue" (où est actuellement construit Toy Story Mania) va être rebaptisée "Pixar Place". Le début d'un vaste "Land" dédié aux films Pixar? Très probablement...

Confirmed Projects: Major projects that Disney has announced publicly

Toy Story Mania. Slated to open in early 2008 (possibly late April) in Disney-MGM Studios, this ride will be interactive, like Buzz Lightyear, and will use a technology to make it look like your weapon fires "through" the screen, an effect you can see in Innoventions' Where's the Fire exhibit.

Pixar Place.
Though Disney admits Mickey Avenue will be renamed to Pixar Place once Toy Story Mania opens, they haven't publicly admitted that this region will expand even further into the Backlot Tour area.

Unconfirmed Reports: Projects that seem to be occurring (barring unforeseen circumstances), but Disney hasn't yet made a public announcement

Backlot Tram Tour closure. After 2007, the Backlot Tram Tour may fade into Yester-World, to create room for an expansion of Pixar Place.

New pizza in the Streets of America. Paperwork has been filed for a quick-service pizza location in the Streets of America, which might mean an expansion to a Chicago street. Or, it could mean the moving of Toy Story Pizza Planet to be closer to Pixar Place. No word yet on the fate of Toy Story Pizza Planet either way.

Rumors and Speculation: Projects that are being considered (Note: some may never occur)

Crush's Coaster. A highly likely addition to Pixar Place once it expands into the area now occupied by the Backlot Tour, this enclosed roller coaster now operates at the Walt Disney Studios Paris and is well-received for its theme from Finding Nemo.

http://www.miceage.com/kevinyee/ky071007a.htm
Ptitmath

Ptitmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Lun 23 Juil 2007 - 9:26

Voilà qui me laisse... froid! Pixar Place... Oui merci john Lasseter pour votre bon tarvail à la tête d'Imagineering... mais il ne faudrait pas oublier qu'il y avait quelque chose avant Pixar... o_O
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Mer 25 Juil 2007 - 12:56

Ils vont pas nous piquer Crush's Coaster, quand même ?Laughing
Captain TO

Captain TO

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Dim 29 Juil 2007 - 12:20

Ptitmath a écrit:
Voilà qui me laisse... froid! Pixar Place... Oui merci john Lasseter pour votre bon tarvail à la tête d'Imagineering... mais il ne faudrait pas oublier qu'il y avait quelque chose avant Pixar... o_O

En même temps, j'ai un peu l'impression que la politique générale est de mettre Pixar dans les Studios, et de laisser les MKs aux précédents dessins animés. A Paris c'est pareil, on nous fait Cars et Nemo, on a droit à une immense photolocation Monstres et Cie, les nouveaux Pixars ont leur place sur la facade de Studio 1...

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Tontons
Ptitmath

Ptitmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Lun 30 Juil 2007 - 9:51

Sauf que Buzz et monsters Inc sont bel et bien installés dans le MK de Floride! Buzz est chez nous aussi...
J. Thaddeus TOAD

J. Thaddeus TOAD

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Jeu 2 Aoû 2007 - 14:58

Unconfirmed Reports: Projects that seem to be occurring (barring unforeseen circumstances), but Disney hasn't yet made a public announcement

Ratatouille-themed clone of DSP’s Crush Coaster. The mostly-indoor Crush coaster at Disney Studios-Paris enjoys a great reputation and will be cloned at Pixar Place, likely with a Ratatouille theme. Earlier ideas included Monsters Inc. (specifically, the doors factory), but that appears shelved for now.
http://www.miceage.com/kevinyee/ky080207b.htm

Crush's Coaster version Ratatouille?!Suspect A priori ça me semble bizarre, mais j'aurais plus d'éléments pour me prononcer une fois que j'aurais vu le film...
Ptitmath

Ptitmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Jeu 2 Aoû 2007 - 15:03

C'est clair que j'imagine mal Ratatouille à la place de Crush mais bon, on sait de quoi sont capables les imagineers. Par contre je pensais qu'ils allaient cloner Crush moi
G-force

G-force

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Jeu 2 Aoû 2007 - 15:08

J'imagine un parcours à travers les egouts et les instruments de cuisine avec les bons fumets ! Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? 425715
http://www.puissanceparcs.fr/
J. Thaddeus TOAD

J. Thaddeus TOAD

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Sam 4 Aoû 2007 - 10:21

Et puis pour les véhicules, à quoi ressembleraient-ils? AUtant pour Crush, la carapace de tortue va de soit mais là... des chaudrons??Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? 153419 LOL

Plus sérieusement, voici qui est intéressant:
"Over at the Toy Story Mania area of the park, that entire back area will be renamed Pixar Place. It was also revealed that the old Soundstage 1 building formerly used for the Mickey Meet & Greet area will not be used for Toy Story Mania but is being reserved for another new attraction that will come online in 2009-2010. Given the size of the space in the area, including the now unused building once used for the walking portion of the backstage tour, and some would like to think that another Pixar based attraction could be headed here, such as Crush’s Coaster, but that’s just random speculation at this point and not even a rumor."
http://www.screamscape.com/html/wdw_-_disney-mgm_studios.htm

Cette idée de mettre un clone de Crush's Coaster dans le bâtiment Soundstage 1 serait plus une idée de fan qu'autre chose... pour le moment!
Grailler

Grailler

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Jeu 9 Aoû 2007 - 18:30

Ben en plus, même s'ils vont cloner Crush ou Ratatouille Coaster, se pose aussi le (gros) probleme du débit !! Car si aux WDS ca peut encore passer (quoi que 2h de queue c'est quand même limite), aux MGM avec l'affluence qu'on connait la bas, c'est impossible ! Il faudrait au moins 2 circuits pour combler le manque de capacité du ride !
Sinon en ce qui concerne la remodelisation Crush en Ratatouille, pourquoi ne pas imaginer tout simplement un voyage dans paris, un peu comme à Peter Pan's Flight dans Londres, avec une arrivée dans la fenetre d'un grand restaurant ?!

"Tous nos rêves peuvent devenir réalité, encore faut-il avoir le courage de les poursuivre." Walt
J. Thaddeus TOAD

J. Thaddeus TOAD

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Ven 10 Aoû 2007 - 13:01

Moi je verrais bien un restaurant (à table évidemment) thématisé sur Ratatouille... mais pour nos WDS!!Idea Car aux Disney-MGM Studios (ou devrais je plutôt dire Disney's Hollywood Studios), ça ferait un peu doublon avec le pavillion français d'Epcot et ses restaurants...
Grandmath
Fondateur & Mister DCP 2008
Grandmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Ven 10 Aoû 2007 - 13:07

Justement, ils devraient renommer Le Bistro de Paris en "Gusteau" sans rien changer au menu mais en ajoutant la soupe de Linguini et la fameuse ratatouille Wink Et Chefs de France pourrait devenir la brasserie vue à la fin du film!

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Signat10
WDW : 2001, 2003 x 5, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
DLR : 2003 x 2, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2019
TDR : 2007, 2014 x 2, 2018 | HKDL : 2014, 2017 | SDL : 2017
DCL : 2005, 2009 | Aulani : 2015
Suivez-moi sur Instagram
Mon blog sur les hôtels | Mes vidéos perso
https://www.disneycentralplaza.com
J. Thaddeus TOAD

J. Thaddeus TOAD

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Mer 15 Aoû 2007 - 17:44

Grandmath a écrit:
Justement, ils devraient renommer Le Bistro de Paris en "Gusteau" sans rien changer au menu mais en ajoutant la soupe de Linguini et la fameuse ratatouille Wink Et Chefs de France pourrait devenir la brasserie vue à la fin du film!

Mouais, je ne sais pas quoi penser de cette "invasion" Disney dans les pavillons d'Epcot (d'abord au "Mexique", puis dans les restaurants français...) :houla:
Plutôt qu'une adaptation de Crush's Coaster version Ratatouille, je préfèrerais voir dans le quartier des rues de New York "Cops & Robbers Chase", la wild mouse qui n'a pas vu le jour à Tokyo DisneySea... Certes, ça ne rentrerait pas dans le développement de Pixar Place mais ça me parait carrément plus excitant qu'une adaptation de Crush!!Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? 425715
http://imagineeringfiles.free.fr/disney_sea.html
Grandmath
Grandmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Jeu 16 Aoû 2007 - 13:46

J. Thaddeus TOAD a écrit:

Mouais, je ne sais pas quoi penser de cette "invasion" Disney dans les pavillons d'Epcot (d'abord au "Mexique", puis dans les restaurants français...) :houla:

D'accord avec toi, mais pour le coup Ratatouille est un film hommage à Paris et sa restauration. On peut changer le nom, sans rien perdre de son charme et de son thème. Ca le rendrait simplement plus "accessible" aux visiteurs et plus excitant notamment pour les enfants. En fait je vois ça davantage comme un clin d'oeil, je n'imagine pas mettre un animatronic ou un character "Rémi" dans le restaurant Smile

WDW : 2001, 2003 x 5, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
Suivez-moi sur Instagram
innamoramento

innamoramento

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Jeu 16 Aoû 2007 - 14:50

Grandmath a écrit:

Et dans la foulée remettre à jour le film "inspirations de France" qui commence un peu à dater!, mais là c'est une autre question et un autre débat!
Jared

Jared

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Lun 21 Jan 2008 - 18:11

j'ai entendu parler qu'il voulais le faire également en FRANCE le parc HARRY POTTER maintenant je ne peut vraiment rien affirmé désolé...* Embarassed

WoOdy sort pour faire place a -----> Jared
altro-m-s

altro-m-s

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Lun 21 Jan 2008 - 18:25

woody a écrit:
j'ai entendu parler qu'il voulais le faire également en FRANCE le parc HARRY POTTER maintenant je ne peut vraiment rien affirmé désolé...* Embarassed

Non, aucun parc Harry Potter n'est prévu en France.
Et à Orlando, il ne s'agit pas d'un parc mais d'un nouveau land à Island Of Adventures.
Raph-iki

Raph-iki

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Mar 12 Fév 2008 - 4:45

Ce qui est déjà énorme! :d

Danseur Au Parc Astérix Pour La Saison D'Halloween "Peur Sur Le Parc" 2015 !  Du 17 Octobre Au 1er Novembre affraid Zombie Rue De Paris
chilipepper

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Ven 15 Fév 2008 - 9:01

Je trouve la contre-attaque disneyenne tout à fait pathétique.
Il me semble que l'ensemble des film Pixar, même s'ils sont pour la plupart excellent, ne fera pas du tout le poid contre l'immersion total de Harry Potter. Bien sûr, on a encore peu d'éléments pour juger, mais là, coome ça, ça ne me fait pas grand chose !

Marre de la Pixarisation des parcs !!!
Disney Planner

Disney Planner

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Ven 15 Fév 2008 - 10:59

innamoramento a écrit:
Et dans la foulée remettre à jour le film "inspirations de France" qui commence un peu à dater!, mais là c'est une autre question et un autre débat!

Petite rectification...le film s'appelle "Impressions de France" mais je suis bien d'accord avec toi qu'il aurait besoin d'une bonne réactualisation !!!

Thierry
Correspondant exclusif Mouse Travels pour l'Europe
pour des séjours Walt Disney World / Disneyland Californie / Disney Cruise Line
Et on envoie même les DVD de planification en Europe !!! Smile

La magie... pas à pas Devenez fan sur Facebook !! Smile

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Bannia11
http://www.wdwplanif.com
Grandmath
Grandmath

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Ven 15 Fév 2008 - 20:47

Il est amusant de lire cet article sur les innovations technologiques au service des parcs à thèmes. Quand on voit les projets des autres, on se dit que Disney a bien du mal à nous vendre son prochain Toy Story Mania comme la nouvelle révolution... vivement le prochain GROS projet.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...,6771195.story

Attraction designers are on a creative roll as they invent new thrills
Scott Powers
Sentinel Staff Reporter
February 11, 2008

Imagine the ride of the future, featuring the hottest theme-park trends and technologies: As a laser-guided, indoor-ride car moves forward, a robotic arm makes the seats rise and fall, swivel left and right, and spin, so that riders might feel as though they are flying with all the freedom of a butterfly.

The space they fly through is mostly dark but aglow with digital video images that appear three-dimensional and different to every rider, with high-definition theatrical sounds and other special effects making a storybook environment. The riders don't just fly through the story, they work devices that let them choose their experience, alter their movements, and interact with the images.

For the next round of attractions coming to Orlando --SeaWorld's new water park, Aquatica, due this spring; Walt Disney World's next big ride, Toy Story Mania, due this summer; and Universal Orlando's new attractions area, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, due next year -- theme park executives are not offering many details. But they are setting up high expectations.

"Aquatica is like no other water park in the world," said Joe Couceiro, marketing vice president for Busch Entertainment Corp., parent company of SeaWorld and Aquatica.

"Toy Story Mania is the next-generation interactive, ride-through experience," saidTom Fitzgerald, executive vice president and senior creative executive of Walt Disney Imagineering.

"Wizarding World is probably going to bring to life the most stunning technologies across the gamut of ride-show experiences," said Mark Woodbury, president of Universal Creative.

The pressure is on to deliver on such boasts. Competition is heating up, with big, new tourist-destination parks springing up in the Middle East, China, Singapore and elsewhere.

Even some smaller, regional parks are now trying to develop high-tech attractions such as Universal Orlando's The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man -- the kind of rides that previously helped set Orlando's big destination parks apart from the rest of the pack.

"Spider-Man at Universal really opened a door. The Curse of DarKastle at Busch Gardens inVirginia is essentially the same ride -- and DarKastle reduced the costs," said Kenneth Eff, a partner in Orlando-based Attraction Design Services, which is developing rides for the new Hard Rock Park that opens in South Carolina this spring. "Since then, I think other parks are looking and saying, 'Well, we can get the same technologies as Disney and Universal, for a lot less money.' "

Audiences, too, are raising the bar. Theme parks must outdo the thrills, realism and control that people can now find at home in increasingly sophisticated video games and interactive Internet sites.

Consequently, hybrids of existing thrill rides and technology-driven indoor, or "dark," rides are being developed, said Bill Coan, president of Orlando-based ITEC Entertainment Corp., whose clients include Universal.

"You combine the best in theater effects with aggressive thrill rides, on top of which you're sitting on motion bases -- not only moving forward and backward, but rocking up and down and sideways," Coan said. "The dark-ride genre is still story-driven, but in large part it really needs good theatrical and cinematic effects to pull off the show because, doggone it, these kids growing up today are not going to want to see It's A Small World now."

Like his counterparts, Universal Creative President Woodbury declines to offer many details about future rides, includingThe Simpsons attraction that opens this summer and the Wizarding World rides to come later. He did say that Universal is pursuing technologies that let riders customize their experience -- choosing from among planned encounters and adjusting the intensity. Robotics that can adjust a rider's position will play "a very big role, and are enabling things to happen that have never happened before," he said.

Public records show that, in recent months, Universal has hired one of the world's top roller-coaster manufacturers and a large-structure construction company, as well as numerous show-technology and dark-ride specialists. But they would not talk about their projects, citing nondisclosure agreements.

"We want deeper levels of immersion, by using ride systems that are integrated to show systems that work seamlessly together," Woodbury said. "The Wizarding World is going to take that to a whole new level beyond Spider-Man."

Both Universal and Disney insist that the immersion of customers into a good story, not the latest technology, must remain the foundation of their attractions.

"Immersion is our stock in trade," said Scott Trowbridge, vice president for creative research and development at Walt Disney Imagineering.

"For us, the technology is always in service of the story," he said. "Say Midway [Toy Story] Mania: one of the coolest pieces of technology in that attraction is a really, really fast track switch that allows us to send vehicles into different scenes in a way we wouldn't have been able to do before. . . . We're all really excited about it. But we don't want our guests to think or care about it."

For Busch, the latest innovations stress immersing visitors into real-life habitats, not stories, said Couceiro. The company renamed its parks group "Worlds of Discovery" to emphasize what he calls Busch's specialty: educational attractions. Visitors might not want to be lectured, but they want more than thrills, he said; they want to leave feeling fulfilled.

"Jungala inTampa is a great example of that," he said, referring to the new attractions area that opens this spring in Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.

"It's the up-close encounters with the white tigers, or having an orangutan over your head, or doing a tug of war with a tiger with a rope pull. You have all kinds of different discovery caves that allow you to immerse yourself in this habitat," he said. "When you do that, you're being entertained, but you're also being educated whether you know it or not."

Suivez-moi sur Instagram
bencoaster59

bencoaster59

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Dim 17 Fév 2008 - 10:23

"Backlot Tram Tour closure. After 2007, the Backlot Tram Tour may fade into Yester-World, to create room for an expansion of Pixar Place."

Attendez là ! Ils veulent fermer Backlot Stram tour ???? Mad
http://www.coasterleguide.skyblog.com
Disney Planner

Disney Planner

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Horlog11Dim 17 Fév 2008 - 12:07

bencoaster59 a écrit:
"Backlot Tram Tour closure. After 2007, the Backlot Tram Tour may fade into Yester-World, to create room for an expansion of Pixar Place."

Attendez là ! Ils veulent fermer Backlot Stram tour ???? Mad

A mon avis, ce serait vraiment pas une grosse perte !!

Thierry
Correspondant exclusif Mouse Travels pour l'Europe
pour des séjours Walt Disney World / Disneyland Californie / Disney Cruise Line
Et on envoie même les DVD de planification en Europe !!! Smile

La magie... pas à pas Devenez fan sur Facebook !! Smile

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ?? Bannia11
http://www.wdwplanif.com

Universal s'offre Harry Potter... que fera WDW ??
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant