"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public." -
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." -
"All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable." - "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." -
"I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess." - "We allow no geniuses around our Studio." - "Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood." -
"I never called my work an 'art' It's part of show business, the business of building entertainment."
- "I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company."
- "Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved." - "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
- "Laughter is America's most important export."
- "People still think of me as a cartoonist, but the only thing I lift a pen or pencil for these days is to sign a contract, a check, or an autograph." - "Why do we have to grow up? I know more adults who have the children's approach to life. They're people who don't give a hang what the Joneses do. You see them at Disneyland every time you go there. They are not afraid to be delighted with simple pleasures, and they have a degree of contentment with what life has brought - sometimes it isn't much, either." - "The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true." - "There is more treasure n books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
- "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - "Or heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings."
- "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it."
"Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children."
- "You reach a point where you don't work for money."
- "Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language." - "I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous." - "Adults are interested if you don't play down to the little 2 or 3 year olds or talk down. I don't believe in talking down to children. I don't believe in talking down to any certain segment. I like to kind of just talk in a general way to the audience. Children are always reaching."
"A man should never neglect his family for business." - "I believe in being a modivator."
vient de www.justwaltdisney.com